City admin interviews to begin

City admin interviews to begin

There are 9 comments on the Suwanee Democrat story from Dec 11, 2012, titled City admin interviews to begin. In it, Suwanee Democrat reports that:

On Thursday, Dec. 6, the Live Oak City Council held a special called meeting to narrow a pool of over two dozen applicants, down to five candidates who they wish to interview for the city administrator position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suwanee Democrat.

Jamie Cade McKenzie

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I can not imagine why anyone would want to apply for that job, after the way Bob Farley was treated!!
Politics

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Jamie Cade McKenzie wrote:
I can not imagine why anyone would want to apply for that job, after the way Bob Farley was treated!!
Would Bob Farley still have his job if Brant Helvenston had been elected Mayor ?
Jamie Cade McKenzie

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Politics, what kind of question is that and what are you implying? It was not the mayor's decision, by the way.
Politics

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Politics, what kind of question is that and what are you implying? It was not the mayor's decision, by the way.
Jamie, I am happy to see you using your real name when you post on Topix.
Jamie Cade McKenzie

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Jill, I have always used my name,. To bad you are still hiding yours.I am tired of your comments, and from now on plan to ignore them all . I am praying for you and your family, but no more contact is needed. We all know what the true is.So very sorry for you.
Only The Truth

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Bob Farley still have his job if Brant Helvenston had been elected Mayor ?
Is that the crazy loon from Tally rearing her ugly head again? Thought they had locked her away for good. She is very obsessed with Brant isn't she? Must be that infatuation complex wishing he would pay some attention to her old ugly self.
Only The Truth

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
You know she's a nut but sounds like now she's blaming Nobles for Farley losing his job. Fact is he was paying himself and others too much money especially after Debbie when he paid himself over $4K
Jamie Cade McKenzie

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Only the truth, lets just ignore whatever she says or does here or on facbook. She is not happy if she is not "going after" someone. Lets ignore whatever she says.
I stand by Bob Farley and that is why I answered this post. That was my only intention--not to argue with somone who truly does not have a clue about this situation.
local business

Live Oak, FL

#14 Jan 24, 2013
What Mr Melrose?...He paid himself? Where did you ever get that idea?
Please check on the facts before you make such statements.
Don't believe everything you hear or read written in any newspaper. Check to see how much the new city administrator is paid. Oh how hurtful some things which are said or spread when the facts are not known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward Jul 13 Fupk 1
Jail Life (in Yulee, Nassau County, FL) (Feb '09) Jul 10 Miss Information 83
President Trump Signs VA Accountability Bill In... Jul 8 Pvt Alfred N Care... 2
Live Oak, Florida is My Hometown FB page (Oct '11) Jul 7 Justicetoall 22
narc snitch (Nov '16) Jul 5 Meh 4
Thank you Pam Bondi (Mar '16) Jul 2 ardith 12
Jennings Music Thread (Apr '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 4

Live Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance