Construction @ I-10 & 129

Construction @ I-10 & 129

Posted in the Live Oak Forum

Lake Butler, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Does anyone know what is being constructed just north of the Penn Oil Station on 129? No "coming soon" sign is visible even though concrete & curbing appears to be in place. Is it merely expansion of the station or are we going to get a new business of some sort?

Fort White, FL

#2 Apr 29, 2012
I heard it's going to be a new "Love" gas market featuring a Burger King and/or an Arby's. I also heard that they're going to build a Sonny's BBQ near I-10 as well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Live Oak, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2012
A Burger King &/or Sonnys would sure be convenient there. Sonny's tried to locate by the Walmart once before but water/sewage fees were prohibitive at the time. Maybe they will be able to build in the near future.
A Love Travel Center for large trucks is under construction at the 129/I75 intersection in Hamilton County. Plans include a restaurant - Arby's is under consideration there at this time.

Lake Butler, FL

#4 May 16, 2012
Anyone have any news on this I-10/129 construction?
John S Koch

Fort White, FL

#5 May 16, 2012
It is an expansion of the existing business with an add on fast food business to be named at a later date.

Lake Butler, FL

#6 May 18, 2012
Thank you very much Mr. Koch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Live Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Pons Oct 2 Senior Citizen 3
Lake City Music Thread (Apr '12) Oct 2 Musikologist 20
It's like God tried to warn us Oct 1 The Seer 1
Right Vision - Wrong Storm Sep 28 The Seer 1
ncso (Dec '13) Sep 27 nassau 2
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Erika Sep 27 The Seer 8
annie or anna (Oct '11) Sep 22 Giggles 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Live Oak Mortgages