Minty Milkshake

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Tried to get a milk-shake here for St Patricks Day. Guess what? They were sold out before noon. The same thing happened last year except then they told me their machine was broken! What happened to being able to provide what you offer? This place has some real management issues if they can't even figure out that everyone that comes through the place on St Patrick's Day will be looking for the shakes!!! Nobody stopped to say "Oh, we should fix the machine" or "Maybe we should order enough supplies to make sure we can last until say 7 pm?" It was always a tradition for me to get these shakes every year, ever since I was little. I don't remember not being able to get one in the past, now 2 years in a row they've f*cked it up for their customers. I never go there to eat, just get these shakes.(I go to Burger King for meals cause their fries are better and they have Dr Pepper).This year was the last time I try to get this shake. Next year I will go to Burger King to get my lunch, go home and make my own shake from mint ice cream in my non-broken blender.
David

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
I know how you feel. I always get one too and couldn't. I drove down to get mine and I could literally taste it I wanted it so bad. I do it every year too, so it was a huge disappointment when they told me it was sold out. I tried to go at 1:30.
dragono

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2010
I used to do it, but a few different times I've had them tell me they were sold out. I was on vacation in Florida one year and tried to get it, they said they didn't have it, so I do the same thing as the other poster, go to Burger King and then make my own. I have finally given up on McDonalds. They want to get you through the door and then hope that you will just buy something else if they tell you they don't have it. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't fall for that. I go to a place with a certain idea in mind or a list of specific things and that's ALL I intend to get. Nothing more. That's why when I went through the drive-thru 2 years ago and they told me it was sold out\didn't have it I just left, never to return.
i love burger king

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Forget McDonalds. Who needs them? Burger King has:

Dr Pepper
Better Fries
Better service

They're my number one favorite over McDonalds any day.
A Turic

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2010
I know. Me too. Go BK! BK has absolutely awesome fries. They're never soggy. I don't know what they use to fry them but they are just better.
BK Forever

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2010
I've always liked Burger King over McDonalds. Too bad BK doesn't do the shakes instead. I suffice with making mine at home. I'm pretty partial to BK, so I see no reason to go to McDonalds at all, not even for a shake.
i hate ronald mcdonald

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#7 Mar 21, 2010
Mcdonalds had always sucked. I've always hated the stupid clown in the costume. What is that anyways? I have always been a Burger King fan.
Lennard

Netherlands

#8 Mar 21, 2010
I like Burger King over McDonalds. I dont like the McDonalds when I come to Littleton to visit, very nasty. Tables were dirty and hadn't been wiped off. I only tried once and then went to BK after that. I don't have any idea about these green milk shakes though because Netherlands doesn't celebrate this holiday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Thu gruntled 1,382
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun 18 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May '16 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages