Floyd Pleads Guilty To Outburst Charges

Floyd Pleads Guilty To Outburst Charges

There are 12 comments on the www.wmur.com story from May 11, 2009, titled Floyd Pleads Guilty To Outburst Charges . In it, www.wmur.com reports that:

A man who shot and killed a man who killed a Franconia police officer pleaded guilty Monday to two misdemeanor charges from an unrelated courtroom outburst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wmur.com.

king hater

AOL

#1 May 12, 2009
Why wasn't Christopher King and his "Franconia Collective" lynch mob culpability brought up. There was a well planned out plot to push Gregory W. Floyd over the edge by the use of cameras and Mr. Christopher King a disbarred attorney from Ohio shouting taunts "You murdered Liko Kenney" which was also heard and seen in the same video. Christopher King in my opinion should have been charged with inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, stalking, and harassment of Mr. Floyd and his family which is what he is still doing to this day.
Curiosity

AOL

#2 May 12, 2009
Perhaps Mr. Floyd should take responsibility for his actions and he should have ignored Mr. King. Thats what a rational person would have done. Just my opinion. I don't fly off the handle when people try to goad me. It's not worth it. Is Mr. Floyd a rational person? I'm not sure..his actions didn't reflect that he is.

It's time for people to stop blaming others and start taking responsibility for themselves and their bad behavior. That's what's wrong with society today...point the finger at someone else.
king hater

AOL

#3 May 12, 2009
everyone has a breaking point and when someone and their family is stalked and harassed daily since the death of Liko Kenney it's pretty hard to not come unglued. I guarantee if someone spread lies about you, your spouse your children on a daily basis on an Internet blog and then confronted you in real life you would have reacted the same way.
I know I would, because Christopher King did it to me. I will spit in the mans face if we ever meet in real life.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2009
Curiosity wrote:
Perhaps Mr. Floyd should take responsibility for his actions and he should have ignored Mr. King. Thats what a rational person would have done. Just my opinion. I don't fly off the handle when people try to goad me. It's not worth it. Is Mr. Floyd a rational person? I'm not sure..his actions didn't reflect that he is.
It's time for people to stop blaming others and start taking responsibility for themselves and their bad behavior. That's what's wrong with society today...point the finger at someone else.
Interfering with law enforcement in the manner that King chose in court one year ago, and by all appearances, his stalking, IMO, of Mr. Floyd and his family is unprofessional and unacceptable, both from the perspective of being an ex-lawyer and/or citizen.
Inexcusable, in fact.
Several of us have made it perfectly clear that we cannot associate with or condone his disruptive, self-serving intentions.
You may choose differently. Good Luck.

Since: Oct 07

middle america anywhere

#5 May 13, 2009
Curiosity wrote:
Very true, classic cwissy move blame others for his short coming, blame others for Liko's death. floyd should have maintained his cool, his actions that day swayed many people to believe he is and unstable person.

Since: Oct 07

middle america anywhere

#6 May 13, 2009
Floyd gave cwissy what he wanted that day, I sympathize, Floyd had been persecuted since 5/11, but he should have vented in private and then put on a smile and played up to the media.

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2009
by his appearance and demeanor on the WMUR video, Mr. Floyd looks to be considerably less stressed and angry, even though confined. perhaps his fears and losses are being appropriately managed. we cannot pretend to know how difficult the events of 5/11/07 were and are for the principals and their families.
Curiosity

AOL

#8 May 13, 2009
Snowy White wrote:
<quoted text>
Interfering with law enforcement in the manner that King chose in court one year ago, and by all appearances, his stalking, IMO, of Mr. Floyd and his family is unprofessional and unacceptable, both from the perspective of being an ex-lawyer and/or citizen.
Inexcusable, in fact.
Several of us have made it perfectly clear that we cannot associate with or condone his disruptive, self-serving intentions.
You may choose differently. Good Luck.
I do not associate with any of the characters in this play. Just my observations. It's time for people to stop blaming others for their bad behavior. Mr. Floyd is responsible for his actions..cause and effect. If someone is trying to antagonize me and tries to put me over the edge, it is my choice whether or not I ignore it or respond.

If Mr. King was trying to goad him that is inappropriate but so is going off the deep end in a court of law where you are already in trouble.

Let Mr. Floyd go through the proper channels and get a restraining order. I don't see where the court took any action against Mr. King that day. So I guess I have to ask why if his behavior was as bad as people seem to think. IMO.

Location hidden

#9 May 13, 2009
Curiosity wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not associate with any of the characters in this play. Just my observations. It's time for people to stop blaming others for their bad behavior. Mr. Floyd is responsible for his actions..cause and effect. If someone is trying to antagonize me and tries to put me over the edge, it is my choice whether or not I ignore it or respond.
If Mr. King was trying to goad him that is inappropriate but so is going off the deep end in a court of law where you are already in trouble.
Let Mr. Floyd go through the proper channels and get a restraining order. I don't see where the court took any action against Mr. King that day. So I guess I have to ask why if his behavior was as bad as people seem to think. IMO.
i cannot continue to debate what has been oversimplified and declared as an umbrella of 'responsibility'.
oh, and please...i am not defending Floyd. of course we are fully responsible for our actions and reactions.
consider, Curiosity, that all three players in the unfortunate event of 5/11/07 were flawed...perhaps to a greater extent than some, and to a lesser extent than others. there are courts and a higher power to make those determinations.
however, as a witness to the antics at the Littleton courthouse one year ago, i speak knowledgeably to the disruption and provocation by an ex/suspended lawyer. indeed, authorities in the state of NH, from the top down, have been subject to his conduct.
it is simply a puzzle that they have not, yet, taken action to prevent future instances of same.

“We Surround Them”

Since: Mar 09

NJ and NH

#10 May 22, 2009
Snowy White wrote:
<quoted text>
i cannot continue to debate what has been oversimplified and declared as an umbrella of 'responsibility'.
oh, and please...i am not defending Floyd. of course we are fully responsible for our actions and reactions.
consider, Curiosity, that all three players in the unfortunate event of 5/11/07 were flawed...perhaps to a greater extent than some, and to a lesser extent than others. there are courts and a higher power to make those determinations.
however, as a witness to the antics at the Littleton courthouse one year ago, i speak knowledgeably to the disruption and provocation by an ex/suspended lawyer. indeed, authorities in the state of NH, from the top down, have been subject to his conduct.
it is simply a puzzle that they have not, yet, taken action to prevent future instances of same.
As a witness, why havent you stepped forward to state the true mitigating circumstances? The man, Floyd, faces two years jail time on what you said you saw and its provocation?

I realize many people "Dont want to get involved", but what if it were the circumstances were reversed and it was you who had faced all the press, having your house shot at, your spouse and family spit at in the street, received death threats AND all of the cwissy melodrama... wouldnt you want someone to stand up and tell the truth?

Location hidden

#11 May 22, 2009
the video broadcasted across the country one year ago captured as much detail as any real time witness. i am one of many witnesses, although i could not claim to know the identity of some key players at that moment.
by my own initiative, Jeff Strelzin has had my contact information since shortly after that time.

Location hidden

#12 May 22, 2009
further, while relating my truth here, online, a year ago...cwissy's friends had their own version of 'truth'. i'm not the one you should be criticizing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I <3 John Green (Sep '13) Wed babyblonde 27
MR conspiracy theory Wed babyblonde 16
Tj maxx Wed Mel 2
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Jan 12 babyblonde 52
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Jan 12 babyblonde 147
Alden Jan 8 Findmaura 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Dec 19 babyblonde 2

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages