A ride through New Hampshire

A ride through New Hampshire

There are 1 comment on the MySanAntonio.com story from Aug 15, 2010, titled A ride through New Hampshire. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

The Ammonoosuc River flows over a dam behind the center of Bath, N.H. The Brick Store is the longest continuously operating general store in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Right between the Brick Store and the bridge there's a little road that leads to some kind of building. I can't remember the owner's name? Something Diamond...Anyways I went for a job interview there once, not realizing what kind of a company it was. It was VERY creepy. The guy wigged me out totally. It was some company that sells all these weird breast enhancement pills and other "hoax" products that most likely aren't even FDA approved. I left and am very thankful I've never seen his face again. The town isn't as idyllic as they would have you believe if they allow businesses like that to set up shop there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
Shaw's Sucks! (Aug '09) Sep '16 Sherpa 26
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Aug '16 Maisiedotes 137
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Jun '16 gruntled 1,382
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May '16 Community Disorga... 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages