Two-alarm blaze destroys garages, ant...

Two-alarm blaze destroys garages, antiques

There are 4 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from May 14, 2010, titled Two-alarm blaze destroys garages, antiques. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Two garages housing gas station memorabilia went up in flames this morning at a local landmark on Whitefield Road, near the Littleton town line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

coffeedrinker47

Concord, NH

#1 May 17, 2010
I am just so happy that no one was hurt. The antique pumps are just things. Life is so much more precious. The good Lord was looking out for those folks
dragono

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#2 May 18, 2010
I love seeing all the signs and pumps. I'm glad it didn't get their house and I hope they can re-build their collection.
NoMoreBullies

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#3 May 19, 2010
Good thing there was great fire service coverage. They could have lost their home also!

And to think that the budget committee of Littleton wants to cut services. Where would that leave us?
Bethany

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#4 May 23, 2010
One area a town should never cut services on is fire and rescue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris and Loretta case Jul 24 curouis 1
News Man drowns while swimming in northern NH brook Jul 13 gruntled 1
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May '17 gruntled 1,385
Murder in Campton (Feb '06) Mar '17 camp david 102
Affordable vacation/retirement/year round Manuf... Mar '17 Kellixoxo 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
Shaw's Sucks! (Aug '09) Sep '16 Sherpa 26

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages