Union Leader

There are 3 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from May 23, 2007, titled Union Leader. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Two severed cow heads and hides have been placed on opposite sides of Potter Road near the same spot where a 9-month-old family beagle, was hit and killed by a speeding car last winter, along with cardboard ... via UnionLeader.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2008
I have a feeling of joy when you STFU
North Shore

Essex, MA

#5 Jun 7, 2008
"A classic......it makes me sick to my stomach now."

classic, indeed. a compendium of what was already becoming the 'stew' brewing so early on...evidence of king's combining/linking/locking the elements of his bitter life and attempted career with Liko Kenney's; and all with vulgar and haughty disregard for the sensibilities and sensitivities of others.

a colorful, unique approach, however...tabloid style. at first, it drew an audience.

a very few stood up to him, however, but were consistently bitten as if by a rabid dog. the method worked for king, however, because there would always be a NBF to come along....someone uninitiated and blind to the ways of kingcrap.
WOW.

he's garnered much support and was handed an abundance of respect from fair-minded people all along the way.

in the end, it's not that king didn't try, nor that he failed, but he poisoned, inflamed and incited in all the wrong places.

several of us don't like to give him any more google hits than he's already amassed from the names of the dead, but in this instance, LSD, it was worth it.
yankee

Columbia, SC

#8 Jun 7, 2008
well, you know that old expression, "those that do, don't talk and those that talk don't do"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I <3 John Green (Sep '13) 4 hr babyblonde 27
MR conspiracy theory 4 hr babyblonde 16
Tj maxx 6 hr Mel 2
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Jan 12 babyblonde 52
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Jan 12 babyblonde 147
Alden Jan 8 Findmaura 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Dec 19 babyblonde 2

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages