Zoning board approves Highland Croft ...

Zoning board approves Highland Croft leveling

There are 5 comments on the Littleton Courier story from May 19, 2010, titled Zoning board approves Highland Croft leveling. In it, Littleton Courier reports that:

With the leveling of the Highland Croft knoll approved by the Zoning Board of Adjustment , the project moves on to the Planning Board next.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Littleton Courier.

Sherry

Portland, ME

#1 May 19, 2010
Good! I seriously hope they put in a super walmart!!!
AJ Long

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#2 May 22, 2010
Me too! That would be awesome. I think they should do that and then turn the smaller Walmart into spaces for other stores or services. I'm sure they could find something useful to fill it up with. They could really turn it into some prime retail rental spots because it has enough parking to support it.
A Barber

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#3 May 23, 2010
I really think Littleton needs to have a Super Walmart. Job Lots would be nice too. I always end up finding some good clothes down there but can't ever try anything on because the have no dressing rooms! I'd like to be able to buy some of the pants they have, but I refuse to drive 20 miles one direction to return items that don't fit. It's not even worth it. If it were in Littleton, it would be different. Bally Fitness Center would do nicely here too. I would sign up in a minute if they came to town. Their prices are very reasonable compared to what we have in town now. Bally prices are $24\month vs $35\month for Fitness Authority. And Bally has no long-term commitments.:-)
Dragono

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#4 May 23, 2010
Super Walmart, please!
Stephanie

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2010
Super Walmart, please come here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MR conspiracy theory Sep 28 Det Columbo 9
Chris and Loretta case Jul '17 curouis 1
News Man drowns while swimming in northern NH brook Jul '17 gruntled 1
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May '17 gruntled 1,385
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
Shaw's Sucks! (Aug '09) Sep '16 Sherpa 26
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... (May '16) May '16 Community Disorga... 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages