Littleton Police Celebrate Their New ...

Littleton Police Celebrate Their New Home

There are 1 comment on the Littleton Courier story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Littleton Police Celebrate Their New Home. In it, Littleton Courier reports that:

After almost 40 years of planning, moving from place to place, and repeated proposals and votes at Town Meeting, the Littleton Police Department celebrated the official opening of the new police facility on West Main Street with a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Littleton Courier.

Stevie

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Why does it take 40 years to figure out where to put a building and vote on it? We could have saved a lot of money by moving them years ago instead of renting out buildings and whatever else. Littleton is a master at procrastination and poor planning. Taxpayers here pay the price for this. Absolutely. I would say if you are thinking about buying a house in this town, DON'T. Some surrounding towns are somewhat cheaper and have better town Management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
now we hear on cnn russia may send more e mails Nov '16 vote for hillary 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
Shaw's Sucks! (Aug '09) Sep '16 Sherpa 26
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Aug '16 Maisiedotes 137
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Jun '16 gruntled 1,382
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Anon2016 55

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages