what the hell is there to do here!?

Posted in the Littleton Forum

boredouttamymind

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2011
So is there anything to do in Littleton NH rather than go to Walmart? I am so bored, I can't even stand it any more!!
Monty

Scranton, PA

#2 Nov 20, 2011
boredouttamymind wrote:
So is there anything to do in Littleton NH rather than go to Walmart? I am so bored, I can't even stand it any more!!
Dink some beer.
hannah_b

Sweden

#3 Nov 20, 2011
Start your own meth lab.
Lost but not found

Bradford, VT

#5 Nov 23, 2011
Depends on your interests. If you have time for Topix, you must have time for something constructive........!! lol...
Billy

Morrisville, VT

#6 Dec 13, 2011
boredouttamymind wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble, but Northern New England isn't New York or Los Angeles. Some activities do exist, such as bookclubs, yoga classes, and such. If you look hard enough you might find something edgy and badass like a lesbian mountain climbing club, but you have come to the wrong place if you are looking for constant opportunities for knock-down drag-out excitement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Sat jamebazer 28
Shaw's Sucks! (Aug '09) Mar 30 Sal 25
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Feb '15 Lauren h 106
happy birthday beagle Feb '15 A Fan 6
News Steiner For Congress - Experience Counts!! Join... (Jul '08) Feb '15 Weekender 5
Expired food is very dangerous (Oct '09) Jan '15 Martha 6
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Jan '15 Observer 1,381

Flood Watch for Grafton County was issued at April 19 at 3:19PM EDT

More from around the web

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]