PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#894 Jan 28, 2013
Deanne Murray------ wrote:
<quoted text>-- Why Bill are you hiding Something-- or did someone tell you to keep your mouth shut----.
---- YES- I beleive you were ORDERED TO keep your mouth shut on Patrics case

“"Johnny Tango "”

Since: Dec 12

Franconia, NH

#895 Jan 28, 2013
Chloe102121 wrote:
<quoted text>---- YES- I beleive you were ORDERED TO keep your mouth shut on Patrics case
That's because He was murdered.

Since: Feb 13

Plymouth, MA

#896 Feb 7, 2013
This case has remained much too quiet for much too long.Seems to me many people were ordered to remain quiet. I was just revisiting some of the last statements from the NH authorities. U.S. Attorney John Kacavas on a you tube vid from May 10, 2011, WMUR. He looks like a deer in the headlights and he speaks about Patric's family being lead by some reckless speculation by one or more individuals. He claims to have personally reviewed this case, yet he speculates that "It appears Patric panicked and ran off." Then he uses the paradoxical undressing phenomena as an excuse for the tragic death as accidental hypothermia. What a load of political poop. These people should be ashamed of themselves.Someone from NHSP must know. May be someday they will step forward and do the JUST thing.

“"Johnny Tango "”

Since: Dec 12

Franconia, NH

#897 Feb 7, 2013
TICK TALK wrote:
This case has remained much too quiet for much too long.Seems to me many people were ordered to remain quiet. I was just revisiting some of the last statements from the NH authorities. U.S. Attorney John Kacavas on a you tube vid from May 10, 2011, WMUR. He looks like a deer in the headlights and he speaks about Patric's family being lead by some reckless speculation by one or more individuals. He claims to have personally reviewed this case, yet he speculates that "It appears Patric panicked and ran off." Then he uses the paradoxical undressing phenomena as an excuse for the tragic death as accidental hypothermia. What a load of political poop. These people should be ashamed of themselves.Someone from NHSP must know. May be someday they will step forward and do the JUST thing.
Totally agree.....Someday..!
Deanne Murray------

Wareham, MA

#898 Feb 11, 2013
TICK TALK wrote:
This case has remained much too quiet for much too long.Seems to me many people were ordered to remain quiet. I was just revisiting some of the last statements from the NH authorities. U.S. Attorney John Kacavas on a you tube vid from May 10, 2011, WMUR. He looks like a deer in the headlights and he speaks about Patric's family being lead by some reckless speculation by one or more individuals. He claims to have personally reviewed this case, yet he speculates that "It appears Patric panicked and ran off." Then he uses the paradoxical undressing phenomena as an excuse for the tragic death as accidental hypothermia. What a load of political poop. These people should be ashamed of themselves.Someone from NHSP must know. May be someday they will step forward and do the JUST thing.
-- Why do you moniker yourself Geoffrey McCarthy. aka Patrics UNCLE-- Really, after almost 10yrs, the McCarthy family is offering 100k for information related to my child's death?? Quote -- Exhausted efforts by O'Connell-- Really ????? Geoffrey how much time has this reckless and shoddy private investigator really invested in the investigation of MY SONS DEATH ??? That one little box on his desk ???? That's alot of man hours. You going behind my back and hiring bonnell-- Remember who was responsible for the health safety and well-being of my son on that weekend-- OUT OF STATE-- His father.
Deanne Murray------

Wareham, MA

#900 Feb 11, 2013
FrmLE wrote:
I concur with your ipinion of O'Connell. He is worthless and has misled many on this tragic case.
I am interested to hear all the comments of those who have used O'Connell's shoddy report to bolster their position.
For what it is worth Deanne, I literally can feel your pain through your written word all these years later as if it were yesterday when I heard the call come over the radio.
I hope you find peace.
- If you have not lost a child, you cannot feel my pain. I have peace knowing my son will not hurt anymore as he is in heaven. But I will NOT be at peace until there is justice and people start telling the truth- ty
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#902 Feb 12, 2013
Hey any new information on the Celina Cass investigation ? or did NH blow this child off to ???

“"Johnny Tango "”

Since: Dec 12

Franconia, NH

#903 Feb 12, 2013
Deanne Murray------ wrote:
<quoted text>- If you have not lost a child, you cannot feel my pain. I have peace knowing my son will not hurt anymore as he is in heaven. But I will NOT be at peace until there is justice and people start telling the truth- ty
Justice.......Indeed

Since: Feb 13

Plymouth, MA

#905 Feb 12, 2013
Chloe102121 wrote:
Hey any new information on the Celina Cass investigation ? or did NH blow this child off to ???
I have been curious about that case also. At least they got manner of death classified as a homicide and claim to be conducting an investigation. Johnson and the other guy packed it in at Lippman. Some of the same Troopers from major crimes worked both cases. I guess sometimes specific circumstances don't allow for a high level superior to make a death decision over the phone from afar. Tick...tick...tick.
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#906 Feb 12, 2013
TICK TALK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been curious about that case also. At least they got manner of death classified as a homicide and claim to be conducting an investigation. Johnson and the other guy packed it in at Lippman. Some of the same Troopers from major crimes worked both cases. I guess sometimes specific circumstances don't allow for a high level superior to make a death decision over the phone from afar. Tick...tick...tick.
-- the clock has been clicking for almost ten years now Geoffrey--- I guess you r not paying oconnell enough cash to get the job done. OH yeah-- he is getting paid to keep sm out of the spotlight-- OH yeah oconnell states he is doing my childs death investigation for free--- NO PI does an investigation for free.
Historian

Centerville, MA

#907 Feb 13, 2013
NECN: Josh Brogadir Stephen McCarthy sure son was murdered. “This was no accident, maybe the kid didn’t mean to kill him, but that’s what he did” “He was suffocated” Terry O’Connell, “identified three former family members, who he says are to blame.” Stephen McCarthy’s stepson Gabe Fritz. “He admitted to doing it, his brother said he saw him do it” Terry O’Connell, now all you need is to take that to New Hampshire, file charges and bring Gabe Fritz before the Grand Jury. Offer Noah Fritz a good deal to testify against his brother, give him the 100K. Off course that would take a real investigation something the McCarthy family never wants done.
FrmLE

Vero Beach, FL

#908 Feb 13, 2013
Historian wrote:
NECN: Josh Brogadir Stephen McCarthy sure son was murdered.“This was no accident, maybe the kid didn’t mean to kill him, but that’s what he did”“He was suffocated” Terry O’Connell,“identified three former family members, who he says are to blame.” Stephen McCarthy’s stepson Gabe Fritz.“He admitted to doing it, his brother said he saw him do it” Terry O’Connell, now all you need is to take that to New Hampshire, file charges and bring Gabe Fritz before the Grand Jury. Offer Noah Fritz a good deal to testify against his brother, give him the 100K. Off course that would take a real investigation something the McCarthy family never wants done.
Your post makes no sense to me, try posting the link so I can read the article in proper context.

Also, a paragraph now and then along with proper punctuation helps us understand who said what. Just a suggestion.
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#909 Feb 13, 2013
FrmLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense to me, try posting the link so I can read the article in proper context.
Also, a paragraph now and then along with proper punctuation helps us understand who said what. Just a suggestion.
-- the interview is on youtube under patric mccarthy. the video is done by NECN and the reporter named above. Stop being so petty with punctuation. I have seen the video and printed it out.
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#910 Feb 13, 2013
Chloe102121 wrote:
<quoted text>-- the clock has been clicking for almost ten years now Geoffrey--- I guess you r not paying oconnell enough cash to get the job done. OH yeah-- he is getting paid to keep sm out of the spotlight-- OH yeah oconnell states he is doing my childs death investigation for free--- NO PI does an investigation for free.
-- why am i nuts ??? It;s the truth
Historian

Centerville, MA

#911 Feb 13, 2013
FrmLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense to me, try posting the link so I can read the article in proper context.
Also, a paragraph now and then along with proper punctuation helps us understand who said what. Just a suggestion.
I don't know who you are, but I think quotation marks are sufficient. I also am not interested in an English lesson. Just the FACTS.
Historian

Centerville, MA

#912 Feb 13, 2013
Chloe102121 wrote:
<quoted text>-- why am i nuts ??? It;s the truth
http://www.necn.com/searchNECN /search/v/63666571/father-of-p atric-mccarthy-continues-to-fi ght-for-answers.htm This is the video.

“"Johnny Tango "”

Since: Dec 12

Franconia, NH

#913 Feb 14, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who you are, but I think quotation marks are sufficient. I also am not interested in an English lesson. Just the FACTS.
Anything to deter from the real issues.
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#914 Feb 14, 2013
Deanne Murray------ wrote:
<quoted text>-- Why do you moniker yourself Geoffrey McCarthy. aka Patrics UNCLE-- Really, after almost 10yrs, the McCarthy family is offering 100k for information related to my child's death?? Quote -- Exhausted efforts by O'Connell-- Really ????? Geoffrey how much time has this reckless and shoddy private investigator really invested in the investigation of MY SONS DEATH ??? That one little box on his desk ???? That's alot of man hours. You going behind my back and hiring bonnell-- Remember who was responsible for the health safety and well-being of my son on that weekend-- OUT OF STATE-- His father.
-- i am not nuts its the truth geoffrey-- kmauah
Chloe102121

Wareham, MA

#915 Feb 14, 2013
TICK TALK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been curious about that case also. At least they got manner of death classified as a homicide and claim to be conducting an investigation. Johnson and the other guy packed it in at Lippman. Some of the same Troopers from major crimes worked both cases. I guess sometimes specific circumstances don't allow for a high level superior to make a death decision over the phone from afar. Tick...tick...tick.
-- ya think geoffrey-- i watched them bring her body up in a slepping bag on the news-- doesnt tak a rocket scientist to figure it was a homicide-- duhhhh

Since: Feb 13

Plymouth, MA

#916 Feb 25, 2013
I hear there's been some quality responses to the 100k reward for information. Individuals from Ohio have made some remarks and are delicately feeling out how to proceed. You know the reward offer is only good for 1 year. Tick...tick...tick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Jan 31 WTH-the-original 149
I <3 John Green (Sep '13) Jan '18 babyblonde 27
MR conspiracy theory Jan '18 babyblonde 16
Tj maxx Jan '18 Mel 2
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Jan '18 babyblonde 52
Alden Jan '18 Findmaura 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... Dec '17 babyblonde 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages