Castleton On Hudson, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2010

That is too funny. I should try that next time some company is a jerk to me. I guess if you have enough proof and the credit card company sees your POV then it will work.

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2010
Of course it works. Just like the company Discount Beauty Center (DBC) that is NOT supposed to be selling Zotos International products. They routinely sell the Nucleic A shampoos, conditioners etc. According to Zotos by contacting them directly, Zotos has never heard of anyone called Discount Beauty Center or any affiliate name that they have and never done business with such a company. Yet DBC insisted that their product was the real thing, even though Zotos said that their product packaging MUST state on the labeling "For professional sale only", which it did NOT. Zotos further stated that their policy regulations say that none of their products are allowed to be sold online, not even by professional salons websites. Once DBC received a copy of the email Zotos sent to me stating that and also an email from me stating that my credit card company was in fact doing a charge-back on their account for a full refund including shipping costs, DBC screamed at me that they would call my credit card company and tell them I did "fraud" by telling them I never got their product. I said "If I never got the product, then how did I read the manufacture code from the bottom of the bottle to Zotos when I called them?!" I never heard another word from DBC after that and I received my full refund as well.:-) Sucks to be a b*tch to customers, doesn't it? It definitely doesn't pay, that's for sure. I take that back. It pays, just in the consumers favor.:-)

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2010
I like the Suave Professionals shampoos, conditioners and stylers. Those products and the Advanced Therapy lotion work EXTREMELY well for me. Rosemary\Mint smells a bit strange. But love the Aloe\Ginseng!!! I can't say the same for the Sunsilk, even though Unilever makes both products. Sunsilk smells somewhat similar, same consistency but doesn't work the same at all. I can't use the Suave deodorant though. Even the clear version discolored some of my t-shirts. I can only use Secret clear gels. I've even tried Toms of Maine, Alba deodorants and nothing works for that except Secret clear gel.

I wish all their products worked as well as the Suave shampoos\conditioners. but that's marketing right? Shares of Unilever are sliding across the globe. Even in Pakistan consumers aren't confident about them now. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that they're reformulating alot of their products?
Go Ask Alice

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
You want to know why most of the stores stopped carrying Sunsilk product? Because its an inferior product. Unilever is losing business to Proctor and Gamble as well as some of the other huge companies. If you have problems with Unilever products,your best bet is to call 877-995-4483 their headquarters phone number, push zero a few times til you get a live person and then get a refund check sent. Why pay for something that doesn't work if you don't have to? That's what satisfaction guaranteed is all about.

San Jose, CA

#5 Aug 17, 2010
who is alice?
Go Ask Alice

Hamden, CT

#6 Aug 19, 2010
Thorn wrote:
who is alice?
Guess you don't read much.

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2010
I asked them to send me coupons for a certain product once, they agreed but when they arrived, they were for something completely different. I ended up giving them away. Pretty disappointed.

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
I don't use any of the Unilever products. I use Olive Oil shampoo and hair cholesterol deep conditioner and my hair comes out fine. Its not frizzy or dry. I have really processed hair and alot of shampoos and stuff don't work for me. I asked them for some coupons and the first time they never sent any, I waited 3 months for it, never showed up and then I asked them for it again and they sent some that weren't even for products I told them. I quit buying any of their products right after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was there a carbon monoxide leak yesterday? Mar 13 Baseline66 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Mar 9 Phx Az 148
Tj maxx Feb 28 Ihatemenlikeyou 3
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Jan '18 WTH-the-original 149
I <3 John Green (Sep '13) Jan '18 babyblonde 27
MR conspiracy theory (Sep '17) Jan '18 babyblonde 16
"TO TELL THE TRUTH" The Quest for True Identities (Apr '14) Jan '18 babyblonde 52

Littleton Jobs

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages