N.H. Attorney General Will Not Hold P...

N.H. Attorney General Will Not Hold Probe Of Littleton Officials

There are 1 comment on the Caledonian-Record Online News story from Sep 8, 2006, titled N.H. Attorney General Will Not Hold Probe Of Littleton Officials. In it, Caledonian-Record Online News reports that:

LITTLETON NEW HAMPSHIRE The state Attorney General's Office has indicated it will not conduct an investigation into alleged violations of municipal budget law by town officials or other claims made by local ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caledonian-Record Online News.

Dorothy

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2006
The N.H. Attorney General's Office is failing in its duties, obligations and oaths of office to the public. I'm not surprised that the A.G. will not investigate your claims. They will not investigate elder abuse, that resulted in death, nor criminal assaults.If a human life is of no value to the A.G., do you think the A.G.'s office cares about a building or a budget?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) 15 hr gruntled 1,382
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun 18 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May 31 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages