First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karen

Portland, ME

#23 Jan 12, 2010
I found cat litter for $5.99 per bag for a 25LB bag at Tractor Supply.
David

Portland, ME

#24 Jan 13, 2010
Littleton Walmart sucks. Period. I read the article about Walmart ripping up clothes and throwing them out. If I HAVE to shop Walmart, I go to Woodsville. Not Littleton. Woodsville seems to be more knowlegable to me any time I ever have to ask them something.
Misty

Nassau, NY

#25 Jan 14, 2010
Littleton walmart seems to be out of a lot of items on a consistent basis. This past summer I tried 3 weeks in a row to get some quick grow grass seed made by Scotts and they were out, had no clue at all when they would get it in. But then I went to Woodsville to Job Lots for something else 2 days later and happened to stop at Walmart there and guess what? They were fully stocked in it! Isn't it amazing how one Walmart is able to obtain something that another Walmart has no clue how to get more? Littleton's still doing weird crap with their pricing. I went looking for my 2 in 1 shampoo today. Last week I wouldn't buy it cause they had it up to like $4.50 per bottle and now they've got it rolled-back to something in the vicinity of the price they were charging before they started gouging it. I also noticed that they had some new Suave shampoo called Almond\Shea Butter which smells awesome. I would have bought it except that they didn't have ANY matching conditioner (cause they don't sell it as a 2 in 1). New product, but why put out shampoo if you don't have conditioner??? I don't want to buy a shampoo with one scent and have to use some conditioner with a completely different scent, it ruins the whole idea. I'm just going to wait and see what they do now. I go down to Woodsville about once a month and get some food that I can't get up here, just different brands of frozen stuff. Way more variety. I shop smart and pay attention, so when a company starts radically changing prices, I stop shopping there until they get it fixed. I might look, but won't shop unless I find it reasonably priced.
Jill

Portland, ME

#26 Jan 14, 2010
Littleton Walmart thinks they're better than everyone else. I can't figure out WTF they're doing with their prices. First they're up, then they're down. Several times I've tried to go there on a normal Saturday NOT a holiday weekend and the parking lot is jammed, people are almost hitting each other trying to get a damned spot. Then you try going a few days later cause you didnt want to fight the saturday crap and all the stuff is sold out, so they go "Oh, sorry, wait til our next shipment." But they don't want to admit they don't know when that will be. They get shipments every day but I dont want to keep going back over and over looking for a plastic boot mat. Its the middle of the winter and they had no plastic boot mats at ALL!! IF THEY KNOW THEY'RE LOW ON INVENTORY THEN THEY NEED TO BE SMART AND ORDER MORE NOT TELL CUSTOMERS SORRY COME BACK ANOTHER DAY!!!
Justin

Portland, ME

#27 Jan 14, 2010
Littleton Walmart is an absolute C*NT to deal with. Jill is right. Half the stuff you're looking for is sold out cuz they cant bother to look at the shelf and say This is getting low, I better tell them to order more. That would be too easy. I'be been there on the weekends before too, Friday\Saturday's you cant even find a place to park, then they dont have any stuff on the shelves come Monday and Tuesday. I don't even go back anymore looking cuz its not worth it. I can find some of the same items somewhere else and with less bullsh*t.
Stevie Lake

Nassau, NY

#28 Jan 15, 2010
Misty:

If you're looking for the Almond\Shea shampoo and conditioner, go to Walgreens. They have the conditioner and they're a few cents cheaper than Walmart.
Misty

Nassau, NY

#29 Jan 15, 2010
Stevie:

Thanks. Will do!:-)
walmart is brainless

Nassau, NY

#30 Jan 17, 2010
Walmart is always low inventory on items. They constantly move things around so you can't find anything, or they get rid of items that you buy all the time. If they WANT us to buy from them then they need to keep stuff IN STOCK!!! A 5th grader could figure that out. By not stocking it, I'm assuming that you actually want us to go to Tractor Supply, Home Depot and everywhere but Walmart.
Jerry

Nassau, NY

#31 Jan 17, 2010
I went there a few days ago to get 5 items, only came out with 1! The other 4 either they don't even carry it or were sold out and don't know when they're getting more. That's what they told me. So I had to make 3 extra stops after going home first cause none of the other stores opened until 9-10 am, went back downtown to get the other stuff. How insane is that?
Justin

Nassau, NY

#32 Jan 23, 2010
I called Walmart.com looking for some items to find out that Walmart (all walmarts) has decided to get rid of or not carry them. I tried for 3 things, all 3 of which I ended up ordering online from Amazon.com and even with shipping cost the same price Walmart could have sold it for. Walmart got rid of it, so I bought it somewhere else.

Don't you just love it ?
Sandy

Nassau, NY

#33 Jan 25, 2010
I just shop online. There are a ton of places that offer free shipping. Items are generally cheaper online even if you have to pay a little bit for shipping, but its worth it. Less hassle, no finding a place to park. On weekends, I routinely see people parking at SHAWS to go to Walmart cause they can't find a spot! I'm trying to shop Shaws and park and everyone else is parking there walking to Walmart. Its nuts. No wonder everyone hates Walmart.
Sierra

Nassau, NY

#34 Jan 31, 2010
I just bought a computer online for about $85 less than what Walmart sells it for, didn't even have to pay shipping. Seems to be a very good computer, almost silent on startup. Had everything set up in less than 45 mins after unpacking it. Greatest part is I did not have to hunt at Walmart to find what I needed, get all the way there to figure out they either didnt have it, didnt know when they were getting more, or find out they sold it bundled with a monitor I don't need...you get the idea.
Maria

Portland, ME

#35 Jan 31, 2010
Sierra:

I bought a computer online too instead of going to Walmart. Mine is an E-Machine and I love it. Mine was about $111 cheaper than Walmart sold it for. I'm lucky I got it when I did because I can't find another one for my friend anywhere online now. She wanted one too when I told her how cool it was.:-)
JettaGirl

Nassau, NY

#36 Feb 14, 2010
I hate this littleton store. And I hate their lousy stupid customer service! I tried finding some book holders and looked in 3 different aisles. I got told by 2 different people I asked that they don't sell them. Why then did I walk down the aisle with tape, pens and mailing supplies and find it there if they don't sell it??!!! Jeez, I'm sorry, I would have thought book holders would have been with the BOOKS and MAGAZINES!
White Dragon

Portland, ME

#37 Feb 17, 2010
Walmart totally sucks @ss. I went in looking for some of the Tone Cocoa Butter orignal soap they used to carry and they don't have it at all now. Woodsville still carries it. I will ask my cousin when he goes down tomorrow to get me some from there...Also they are moving all the shampoos and conditioners around AGAIN and getting rid of some of them. What a waste of f*cking time to even deal with them. I will just order online at Walgreens.com for stuff like the Tone I can't find in Walmart anymore. I have to order other stuff online I can't find anywhere else it town, so what's one more thing to add to the list?? I'm done dealing with Walmart.
ARIJANA

Nassau, NY

#38 Mar 1, 2010
I hate Walmart. I always end up shopping everywhere else cause this store NEVER has anything in stock. I could see if it was a holiday or right after holiday, but on an every day occassion to go shopping there, and there's nothing on the shelf is pretty sad. I am buying a new air conditioner this year, but not at Walmart. No way. I already know its not even worth bothering with. I just looked on Walmart.com for some product too to see if they had it in the local store, and it says they DON'T. So that means that the one item I saw of it sitting on the shelf when I was in there 2 days ago is going to be discontinued by Walmart !(And the reason I didn't just buy the one I saw there is because I already had one) I was just curious to see if they were discontinuing it and they are. Which proves my point that Walmart always wants to keep changing things and getting rid of items people buy on a constant basis.
Sherry K

Nassau, NY

#39 Mar 7, 2010
I hate Walmart, always have. Some are better than others. I would stay away from the Littleton one at all costs. And I don't make large purchases at any Walmart for stuff like Air conditioners, computers, or anything electronic. There are better deals for that stuff online with free shipping from other sites. If I have to shop Walmart for something I go to Woodsville, not Littleton. More parking space down there, more options for clothes, groceries, and bedding. Plus their customer service is a lot nicer there than it is up here. Cashiers in Littleton are rude, none of the other workers know where anything is. I get more help from people in Woodsville, so I will just go there to shop. I go to Job Lots to get a lot of snack items and stuff anyways. Last time I went to J-Lots I found a digital glass scale that normally in any other store costs $25-$30 for $10! Great deal. So I always hit Job Lots first, then Super Walmart before heading home. LOL
unimpressed

Bangor, ME

#40 Aug 10, 2011
This store usually looks like post-war Soviet Russia if you go mid-day right after the weekend. It's a bit sad. I can find things, but I find it best to go very early on like Wed\Thurs or later at night about 10 pm when they are putting more out.

I stay away on the weekends unless I go at around 7 am or 10pm or later.

Just an FYI in case other people think weekends are super crazy. If you go during the day, they are!
SHiemenz

Bangor, ME

#41 Aug 10, 2011
I love Job Lots! I too go to Walmart super early or super late. Best times! No parking hassles.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Feb 27 Lauren h 106
happy birthday beagle Feb 25 A Fan 6
Steiner For Congress - Experience Counts!! Join... (Jul '08) Feb 22 Weekender 5
Expired food is very dangerous (Oct '09) Jan '15 Martha 6
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Jan '15 Observer 1,381
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Dec '14 brad 135
Christopher Flynn....Where did he go.? (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rvllchrs 126
Littleton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance