vote no on article 16

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I am asking each of the Littleton voters to VOTE NO ON ARTICLE 16 on March 8th.
Please let's keep our community stable and not chop it off at the knees by cutting our police, fire, highway, town, transfer station and town office services. These are the last things that should go during hard economic times. We need to retain our tax base. If we cut all of this out, no one will live here and no one will be paying taxes. I wonder where that would leave us?
I also wonder if those businesses on Main Street that are not being vocal in supporting our services are ready to shovel their own sidewalks in front of their stores?
We would then have to call Mr. Ward and the budget committee to donate hours at the fire house, police station, highway department, transfer station, library and town hall? Yea like they would. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun 18 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May 31 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1
franconia nh installs new chief of police "john... (Aug '12) Jan '16 X-LMONY 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages