Vermont folk artist Stephen Huneck dies

Vermont folk artist Stephen Huneck dies

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Vermont folk artist Stephen Huneck dies. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Vermont folk artist Stephen Huneck, whose love of dogs inspired paintings, woodcuts and his "dog chapel," has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Ray B

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2010
This is so sad...my family and I have visited Dog Mountain and the Dog Chapel a couple of times, and it is an amazing place. We even met Mr. Huneck. He was gracious and kind. I am shocked and saddened by this news. I hope every dog lover gets the opportunity to visit Dog Mountain and Dog Chapel, and I truly hope it remains open now in memory of the man who made it possible.
Sammy

AOL

#2 Jan 10, 2010
thank you news 13 for this story. My condolences go to the family of this kind and caring man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normand M. Boisvert of Easton and Other Sex Off... (Dec '08) Jun 18 Anon2016 55
News Two area men ordered held without bail in Littl... May 31 Community Disorga... 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) May '16 LWTUA 146
News Lost revenue could spell end for senior citizen... Apr '16 rkt10 1
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Apr '16 KaliChaos 136
What Kasich keeps hidden from NH Feb '16 Kasich Caution fr... 1
franconia nh installs new chief of police "john... (Aug '12) Jan '16 X-LMONY 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages