Two Face Drug Charges In Nash County

Aug 17, 2007 Full story: WITN

Two men are in the Nash County jail on cocaine trafficking charges. Deputies say their investigation targeted Antwaine Johnson of Littleton. via WITN

Full Story
blondeangel

Vance, SC

#1 Oct 8, 2007
lets just say i know this family. they are all good people yes it is wrong what they were doing. but take a look around nash county. all nash county is is drugs i lived there for 9 years and i have seen first hand the drugs and drug addicted people. yea they got 2 people but come on do the cops think there will be an impact on drugs? ha ha ha no. it is sad when people have to turn to drugs to take care of their family. and beleive me when the started this thats what they were doing there are no job opprotunities in nash county. little to do around this area. the majority of southern nash high school students have tried or know people who do cocain. if there were more job opprotunites and places for kids to go after school and keep them busy in nash county that maybe then there will be an impact on drugs. but until then NASH COUNTY CAN HANG IT UP!!!to the whitley family i wish u guys yhe best
Just Visiting

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2007
Hi
Just Visiting Too

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2007
Hi back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Red Square 59,688
Sneads Ferry residents among lottery winners Jul '14 The real KELVIN C... 1
Prediction Rep.Michael Wray will resign May '14 Kathy Lee Paul 2
Cramer High needs eight teachers (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shame 14
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke Rapids, NC (Aug '10) Jan '14 Will 19
Halifax county schools NC (Dec '13) Dec '13 concerned mom 1
Waren County Acres Road (Apr '13) Oct '13 Bob 2
•••
•••
•••

Littleton Jobs

•••
•••