|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I do not really think the gov would waste a 100K missle on me because I am not that important. I do not forsee congress passing the "occupational protection act for criminals" or gun consfication becoming a reality. The republikan noise machine is, as usual, scaring the beejesus out of folks for political purposes. I think its just more Jim Jones type BS. Just say no to the kool aid.
<quoted text>
The way this country throws money away, you think they're gonna hold back for a Hundred thousand? You're the same kind of person who thought Churchill was an alarmist , in the 19 30's.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Been given"??? It's funny how that would be your words instead of "earned". You make it sound like Silver and his wife sat on their ass and ate bon-bons to become sucessful, never paid a penny in taxes, didn't live within means. As for giving a "shit" you obviously give one as much as YOU piss moan and whine about his decision.
True that.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Whether anyone likes it or not, Silvercoast is moving away.He can afford to.Paid his dues.Don't like him? Cool.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"Been given"??? It's funny how that would be your words instead of "earned". You make it sound like Silver and his wife sat on their ass and ate bon-bons to become sucessful, never paid a penny in taxes, didn't live within means. As for giving a "shit" you obviously give one as much as YOU piss moan and whine about his decision.
Even though we all don't fly on private jets as TSF because it's too much trouble, I'll take a commercial flight and get the heck out of this Titanic of a country and he can fly away at will without too much trouble on the "private jet". I'll fly to the home I've secured with the money I earned and paid taxes on and am certain the tranquility and laid back life style my family and I intend to enjoy will mean far more than moaning and whining about the NC legislature, the RepubliKANS, the sad state of education in our state and the US as a whole, etc, etc. My money is not on IF TSF will leave, it's when.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

You, I nor Silver have "earned" opportunity. You , I , not Silver have "earned" the infrastuucture this country has that makes opportunity possible. You, I , not Silver "earned" a student loan for our education. You sand Silver have not "earned " the freedom this country provides. That has been GIVEN to you to those who have actually earned. Spoiled brats. Piss off.
emlu wrote:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Living like a king lived 100 years ago and whining about how bad the country is that allowed you those opportunities? What is wrong with that picture?
Silver needs to see a shrink. I think he has identified with the TP to the extent that he thinks that is his life. With the TP self destructing, he thinks his life here is over. The problem is him. No matter where he goes, there he will be. I doubt that the TP is big in Singapore either.
If he wants to leave, like I would beg him to stay or hold him hostage? I was never know for taking prisoners. To hell with him.
And you have a news link or police report to substantiate your claims, right?
Jill

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You, I nor Silver have "earned" opportunity. You , I , not Silver have "earned" the infrastuucture this country has that makes opportunity possible. You, I , not Silver "earned" a student loan for our education. You sand Silver have not "earned " the freedom this country provides. That has been GIVEN to you to those who have actually earned. Spoiled brats. Piss off.
<quoted text>
I've been reading here and I enjoy reading your post's. I think you are brilliant.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>You, I nor Silver have "earned" opportunity. You , I , not Silver have "earned" the infrastuucture this country has that makes opportunity possible. You, I , not Silver "earned" a student loan for our education. You sand Silver have not "earned " the freedom this country provides. That has been GIVEN to you to those who have actually earned. Spoiled brats. Piss off.
Says the private jet set millionaire who hasn't done his part like employ out of work vets or pay in extra on his taxes. Too worried about what everybody else is doing.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

You didn't read carefully. I often do ride on low and slow prop planes , not jets. It costs more but I can get there in around the same time if you count time standing in lines abd being groped by TSA agents. I think the country is recovering from the republikan depression. I think we have good schools with learning available to those who are motivated to take advantage of the opportunity. Those lazy spoiled brats who go to school and dont learn do so because they have little parential guidance or parental models. Republikans have political control and are quickly taking our state back--- to the 18 th century. That is more a statement of reality than a complaint. But I am optimistic that the damage can be reversed as soon as the sheeple see what their great leaders are actually doing to them. Meanwhile, I will just tough it out instead of running away.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though we all don't fly on private jets as TSF because it's too much trouble, I'll take a commercial flight and get the heck out of this Titanic of a country and he can fly away at will without too much trouble on the "private jet". I'll fly to the home I've secured with the money I earned and paid taxes on and am certain the tranquility and laid back life style my family and I intend to enjoy will mean far more than moaning and whining about the NC legislature, the RepubliKANS, the sad state of education in our state and the US as a whole, etc, etc. My money is not on IF TSF will leave, it's when.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Furthermore: You pathetic whiners think you are the only ones who have ever worked and made a few dollars? Without education, without infrastructure, without protection from our military,without our law enforcement, without our health department and other government agencies, you would be grinding hickory nuts and killing possums for food. You give yourself too much credit for "earning " everything you have. You deceive only yourself. Your fortune is temporary and your success is mostly an accident as a result of being born in the great country, the USA.
emlu wrote:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
No TSF, you can "piss off", I believe I've earned every opportunity I have had in this country. Never had a student loan, never "got a check" and have worked for every dime. If it were not for the people of this country paying taxes there would be NO infrastructure. You think it just appears? You don't know jack about me. Believe me the "freedom" you enjoy in this country, I know all about. You can tell my uncle about it after he tells you where his right leg is in Italy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You didn't read carefully. I often do ride on low and slow prop planes , not jets. It costs more but I can get there in around the same time if you count time standing in lines abd being groped by TSA agents. I think the country is recovering from the republikan depression. I think we have good schools with learning available to those who are motivated to take advantage of the opportunity. Those lazy spoiled brats who go to school and dont learn do so because they have little parential guidance or parental models. Republikans have political control and are quickly taking our state back--- to the 18 th century. That is more a statement of reality than a complaint. But I am optimistic that the damage can be reversed as soon as the sheeple see what their great leaders are actually doing to them. Meanwhile, I will just tough it out instead of running away.
<quoted text>
Sounds as if its YOU that's been drinking the kool-aid.
u r a dumb ass

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No TSF, you can "piss off", I believe I've earned every opportunity I have had in this country. Never had a student loan, never "got a check" and have worked for every dime. If it were not for the people of this country paying taxes there would be NO infrastructure. You think it just appears? You don't know jack about me. Believe me the "freedom" you enjoy in this country, I know all about. You can tell my uncle about it after he tells you where his right leg is in Italy.
his right leg should be up your fat ass orbiting the solar system.
now that's amore

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Furthermore: You pathetic whiners think you are the only ones who have ever worked and made a few dollars? Without education, without infrastructure, without protection from our military,without our law enforcement, without our health department and other government agencies, you would be grinding hickory nuts and killing possums for food. You give yourself too much credit for "earning " everything you have. You deceive only yourself. Your fortune is temporary and your success is mostly an accident as a result of being born in the great country, the USA.
<quoted text>
Damn, did you write the Roadshow Ruler's "you didn't build that" speech?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more strident daily.Like a lot of people you talk about infrastructure like it appeared out of thin air.PEOPLE BUILT THE ROADS, blasted tunnels through the mountains, and people died by the score to erect Hoover Dam.People built the Alaska Highway, the Interstate Highways, the Erie Canal, and the Golden Gate Bridge.Now, the bridges and roads fall deeper into disrepair, the power grid remains highly vulnerable to attack, as America sells herself relentlessly to lobbyists like a common street prostitute.As America continues it's slide into the Third World, more and more people who have the means will go, leaving the rest of us to live like dogs in a country bereft not only of hope, but of decency as well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Austerity measures in Europe have been a dismal failure.Which leads one to believe, austerity measures in America may also be futile, if enacted.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading here and I enjoy reading your post's. I think you are brilliant.
This same post has been directed at Arnold and Mike, only the name has changed.The dumbass doesn't remember all of her posts.Basically a variation on a theme.I do recall however, that this person was arrested and charged with prostitution.Her specialty was masturbation.They called her"Jackin' Jill". Haaaa!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I agree with this 100%. Others before us have collectively built the infrastructure that make our business and prosperity possible. Blood, sweat and tears built this great country and gave us the freedom and economy that we enjoy today. Without that, all of us would still be hunter- gatherers. It just irritates me to hear some whiny pompos fat assed bean counter claim that he did it all, without help and owes nothing back. Thats BS and all of you know it. I don't think many of you have ever experienced hunger or real hardship or hard work in extreme heat and cold. Otherwise, you would be thankful to God for what you have instead of complaining constantly about things being less than perfect.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound more strident daily.Like a lot of people you talk about infrastructure like it appeared out of thin air.PEOPLE BUILT THE ROADS, blasted tunnels through the mountains, and people died by the score to erect Hoover Dam.People built the Alaska Highway, the Interstate Highways, the Erie Canal, and the Golden Gate Bridge.Now, the bridges and roads fall deeper into disrepair, the power grid remains highly vulnerable to attack, as America sells herself relentlessly to lobbyists like a common street prostitute.As America continues it's slide into the Third World, more and more people who have the means will go, leaving the rest of us to live like dogs in a country bereft not only of hope, but of decency as well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
I agree with this 100%. Others before us have collectively built the infrastructure that make our business and prosperity possible. Blood, sweat and tears built this great country and gave us the freedom and economy that we enjoy today. Without that, all of us would still be hunter- gatherers. It just irritates me to hear some whiny pompos fat assed bean counter claim that he did it all, without help and owes nothing back. Thats BS and all of you know it. I don't think many of you have ever experienced hunger or real hardship or hard work in extreme heat and cold. Otherwise, you would be thankful to God for what you have instead of complaining constantly about things being less than perfect.
<quoted text>
I'M going to take the the emotion out of this, as far as I can.Neither you or I is in a position to judge other people, at least their private lives.I have experienced hunger.I've experienced hardship.I've worked in extreme heat and cold.I'm old enough to recall when the roads were maintained, when almost nobody was fat, and almost everyone had a job.I'M OLD enough to remember when lobbyists were the exception, not the rule.I'm old enough to recall that a person could make a mistake, yet still get a job and a place to live, and raise a family.I'm old enough to recall that my spending habits were personal.I'm old enough to recall, that America used to be great.Yeah, I'm old enough.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I see a contradiction here. On one hand, we have people claiming that they and only they are responsible for their success and owe nothig back to the country that GAVE them the opportunity of living in our bountiful land simply as a result of the accident of
their being born here. But now you are selling the benevolent "sugar daddy principle" saying we would all starve without the rich and their money.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound more strident daily.Like a lot of people you talk about infrastructure like it appeared out of thin air.PEOPLE BUILT THE ROADS, blasted tunnels through the mountains, and people died by the score to erect Hoover Dam.People built the Alaska Highway, the Interstate Highways, the Erie Canal, and the Golden Gate Bridge.Now, the bridges and roads fall deeper into disrepair, the power grid remains highly vulnerable to attack, as America sells herself relentlessly to lobbyists like a common street prostitute.As America continues it's slide into the Third World, more and more people who have the means will go, leaving the rest of us to live like dogs in a country bereft not only of hope, but of decency as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Littleton Discussions

Search the Littleton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sneads Ferry residents among lottery winners Sun The real KELVIN CHANEY 1
Prediction Rep.Michael Wray will resign May '14 Kathy Lee Paul 2
Cramer High needs eight teachers Mar '14 Shame 14
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke Rapids, NC (Aug '10) Jan '14 Will 19
Halifax county schools NC (Dec '13) Dec '13 concerned mom 1
Waren County Acres Road (Apr '13) Oct '13 Bob 2
Gaston Gazette now charging for internet reader... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Top Commenter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Littleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••