Building problems stall Littleton restaurant's licenses

Full story: Lowell Sun 21
The owner of a new Italian restaurant on Route 110 will need more than a few friends in town in order to serve diners from the "elegant wine menu" and "inventive martini list" boasted on his website. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chubby

Ayer, MA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Sorry but we don't need an italian restaurant in Littleton! What a disappointment to learn that is what will replace Ken's. Sad.
OldYankee

Concord, MA

#2 Jul 11, 2010
Doesn't anybody eat American food anymore? I'm sick of all these foreign restaurants with names and menues I can't pronounce and food to spicy to eat. I'll stick with the three basic food groups: Meat, Potatos, and Pie.
Foodie

Pepperell, MA

#3 Jul 11, 2010
Wow. One guy calls himself Chubby and says we don't need an italian restaurant in Littleton. You need that and more in a town with only two sit down restaurants. The OldYankee doesn't really like food at all. I vote that we allow variety and diversity in everything, especially in our restaurant options. Change is good. Embrace it.
Kyy

Chelmsford, MA

#4 Jul 11, 2010
This is Littleton....We don't want diversity....we don't want WalMart any more than Westford did....we want good white Protestants....and can we throw out the catholics while we're at it?
FRANCIS florida boy

Bradenton, FL

#5 Jul 11, 2010
The restaurant has to pay off the right people, then he will be OK
Townie

Brookline, MA

#6 Jul 12, 2010
It's not JUST an Italian restaurant. The article states there is a variety of options including seafood. I've been by the place many times. It's looking very nice. Lots of work. Don't forget, this will also create much needed jobs.
concerned

Littleton, MA

#7 Jul 12, 2010
tre amici means 3 friends who are the other two friends?? perhaps if the good people of littleton knew i'm sure they would not step foot in the restaurant. also how does the website contain testimonials when it hasn't even opened?? these are obviously fraudulent as are the credentials of the "tre amicis" there are plenty of restraunts run by good law abiding citizens that should be patronized in our town
Everybody Leave

Leominster, MA

#8 Jul 12, 2010
This restaurant isn't for the residents of Littleton, it is for the employees of IBM. The other 2 friends work across the street.
concerned

Littleton, MA

#9 Jul 12, 2010
you are sooo right about this place being for IBM however if the PR people at IBM knew who they would be patronizing it would not look good for there own reputation localy or internationally.other 2 friends could not work accross the street because they could not pass a background test!!!!
Builder

Westford, MA

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Have you ever had dealings with the Fire Marshall? He is a little hard to deal with.
Builder

Westford, MA

#11 Jul 12, 2010
Sorry, Fire Prevention Officer
LittletonEater

Norwich, CT

#12 Jul 12, 2010
We just want good food like hamburgs and fries. How hard can that be? We are Littleton. No fancy stuff here, buddy.
concerned

Littleton, MA

#13 Jul 13, 2010
welcome to town "LEVEL TRE AMICI"4750
Chubby

Ayer, MA

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Foodie wrote:
Wow. One guy calls himself Chubby and says we don't need an italian restaurant in Littleton. You need that and more in a town with only two sit down restaurants. The OldYankee doesn't really like food at all. I vote that we allow variety and diversity in everything, especially in our restaurant options. Change is good. Embrace it.
Chubby was my cat. And I am a woman. Moron.
The Welcome Lady

Littleton, MA

#15 Jul 13, 2010
Everyone I talk to is very excited about getting a good restaurant in Littleton. This town needs that and so much more!! Why should we have to travel out of town for a dinner out and all our shopping needs. This town needs to fill the common area with little shops and try to make it look welcoming and pretty. Make our town a destination instead of the other way around.
Foodie

Pepperell, MA

#16 Jul 13, 2010
Chubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Chubby was my cat. And I am a woman. Moron.
How presumptuous of me. I apologize a thousand times. I am humbled by your superior intellect, ma'am.
MacInley

Boston, MA

#17 Jul 14, 2010
Foodie wrote:
<quoted text>
How presumptuous of me. I apologize a thousand times. I am humbled by your superior intellect, ma'am.
Mr Foodie...You are rude and obnoxious and your negative karma is not appreciated or welcome by anyone.....I feel sorry for you!!
Foodie

Pepperell, MA

#18 Jul 17, 2010
MacInley wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Foodie...You are rude and obnoxious and your negative karma is not appreciated or welcome by anyone.....I feel sorry for you!!
Mr? Gee, how do you know I am not a woman? That kind of assumption got me labeled a moron. Don't feel sorry for me. I am very happy.
concerned

Framingham, MA

#19 Jul 30, 2010
concerned wrote:
welcome to town "LEVEL TRE AMICI"4750
Who are the other 2?
Torn

Leicester, MA

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Just skim read these Postings. If indeed Ken's is to be no longer, then I am disappointed.
I find it difficult to understand why we need another Italian albeit fancy pizza parlor.

The Bull Run Restaurant has been slowly changing
from it's old Yankee type. I don't like it.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Example: In Northern NH, some Mexican Restaurants
tried to make a go of it, and failed. I wonder why. Duh!?

If indeed Ken's is to be an Italian Restaurant catering to "across the street", Littleton "Townies" will perhaps head out.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Oct 16 idgaf 35
Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Oct 6 ANGLETURNER 109
Massachusetts Green-Rainbow candidate Danny Fac... Sep '14 whatisyourneed 1
State's highest court to mull murder conviction... Sep '14 ANGLETURNER 1
Political Correct Hollywood is Leading the War ... Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1
Kariel swanfeldt (Apr '14) Aug '14 Nonono 9
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) Aug '14 Will 17

Littleton News Video

Littleton Dating
Find my Match

Littleton Jobs

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Littleton News, Events & Info