Backtalk: 7/10/2010

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Backtalk: 7/10/2010. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

USE FLAGGERS: To the writer of "police details" on Thursday: You need a police officer at $50 per hour to radio into the station for your so-called "distress?" Have you ever heard of a cell phone? Bring on the flaggers! Littleton FABULOUS FIREWORKS: The fireworks in Tewksbury were fantastic last Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Billerica and all towns

Dracut, MA

#1 Jul 11, 2010
To 'Job Searches'
Some of us on 'long time' benefits are there because we need to support our families, pay our bills and look for a proper paying job with benefits. I personally cannot go from one McDonalds to another McDonalds in two days, and expect to keep my home. ITs the serious job seekers who aren't able to find decent paying jobs. You don't see me filing for welfare or food stamps to support my family, I'm trying to do it the right way. Think before you speak.
My T Wrong

Bedford, MA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
where is the rest of this story Lowell Sun?
Two hurt when scaffolding collapses at Groton work site
Updated: 07/09/2010 10:24:45 AM EDT

GROTON — Two men have been sent to a Worcester hospital with “significant injuries” after a scaffolding collapsed at a construction site where they worked.

Police Chief Donald Palma said the incident happened between 8 and 8:30 a.m. yesterday. The men, whose names were not immediately available, were first sent to the Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer, and were later transported to the UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester with “significant injuries,” Palma said.

Palma was not in his office and could not provide further details about the accident or the identities of the injured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some parents give PARCC test failing grade May 31 david Mcgeney 1
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May 26 townsendite 51
News Halton Region opens two new depots for resident... (Oct '08) Apr '15 Crawford Lake 13
scummy vultures Apr '15 unknown 1
News Nationwide survey gives Westford 'top 100' brag... (Apr '09) Apr '15 Just saying 33
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Apr '15 SofaKing_LameE 39
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Apr '15 ANGLETURNER 112
More from around the web

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]