Former Council on Aging director returns

Full story: Nashoba Publishing

Former Council on Aging Director Marcia Zaniboni will return as interim director effective today, per a vote by selectmen Wednesday night.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2010
Senior

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Since when is it a crime for a board member not to like a candidate for a job? Get over it and move on!
Barry Full of it

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Senior wrote:
Since when is it a crime for a board member not to like a candidate for a job? Get over it and move on!
Yeah, you are jealous cause you can't get your wife a no-show job?
Senior

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Barry Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are jealous cause you can't get your wife a no-show job?
I haven't had a wife for quite a while.
Outsider Looking In

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

I have lived in Pepperell for many years and, I admit, have never paid much attention to town politics. However, this story has intrigued me.

Having served on the Board of Directors of a large corporation, I have seen much debate over what to do when a CEO or other high ranking staff decides to move on. The Board which I served on was called in on several occasions, to assist in the debate.

From what I have read of this story over the course of the past several days, the Board which serves the seniors in Pepperell, sat with Ms. Ferolito on two occasions to work out the terms of a contract with her. The Lowell Sun reported that the Board members were all in agreement with the terms that were being offered. It was Ms. Ferolito who, twice, declined their offer. This is well within her right.

From my vantage point, after contract negotiations broke down, Ms. Ferolito did not have the support of any of the Board members, leaving them no other option but to find another candidate for the job at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) 8 hr Will 17
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Aug 15 ANGLETURNER 107
Kariel swanfeldt Aug 10 Somegirl 7
Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Aug 9 Morgan 34
Town hires towing firm despite worker's history (Jul '07) Aug 9 Crystal 17
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699

Search the Littleton Forum:
•••

Littleton News Video

•••
Littleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Littleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••