Nashoba: Chelmsford schools missing '...

Nashoba: Chelmsford schools missing 'opportunity'

There are 23 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Nashoba: Chelmsford schools missing 'opportunity'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

School officials at Nashoba Valley Technical High School say they fear Chelmsford Public Schools are "closing a door of opportunity" for eighth-graders. For the second year in a row, Chelmsford Public Schools are opting out of an annual tour geared at giving middle-school students a chance to participate in technical classes at the high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honestly

Chelmsford, MA

#21 Oct 3, 2010
Rita Fan wrote:
Yay Rita. No more holiday news? Let's stir the Nashoba pot. Are you on some sort of schedule/routing on these stories? Let's see - how many questions did you ask at the school committee meeting last week to get their perspective on all of these hot-button issues you like to write about. Wait for it - none. I'm not sure you were even there. Stop calling it in, do some real investigation or stay out of Chelmsford. Thanks for playing.
I think its time for another front page contrived controversy for Chelmsford - I'm sure you can do better than recycle last year's stuff. Only time - and your editor - will tell.
Yeah Rita, it's all your fault! Maybe you should write and article about how parents enable their kids to believe its Ok to blame others for little Johnny's irresponsibility.(for those of you who don't get sarcasm, please move along)
Chelmsford Parent

Bedford, MA

#22 Oct 4, 2010
Let me get this straight, 400 kids take a day off for the field trip and only 30 actually go?

I can't say that I liked Yeoman, but in this case, it seems like a no-brainer...
Honestly

Lowell, MA

#23 Oct 4, 2010
Chelmsford Parent wrote:
Let me get this straight, 400 kids take a day off for the field trip and only 30 actually go?
I can't say that I liked Yeoman, but in this case, it seems like a no-brainer...
No, 400 get no homework so 30 can go. Here's a thought any kid who wants to go, have them make up the work. Wow what a concept!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton (Oct '16) Nov 6 Data Entry Worker 10
News Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Nov 4 News 43
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Oct '17 jeannashobavalley 5
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Sep '17 Darn Tootin 5
News Solar power microgrid goes online in Cuttyhunk ... Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Aug '17 Len 66

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages