Town wants one rep

There are 21 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Town wants one rep. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Residents and town officials are hammering out a plan to put one of their own on Beacon Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
named one sucka

East Hampton, CT

#23 Sep 29, 2010
Name One wrote:
Reasoning is that 4 reps actually don't represent Chelmsford.
Back that up with some instances , on votes contrary to the interests of Chelmsford.
the 4 reps got you School Building assistance (SBA) funding for 31 million when Romney stopped the SBA funding and put a moratorium on it.
Sen. Susan Fargo(D) deserves most of the credit. Martinez (R) would have went along with the Romney(R) moratorium on funding, and chelmsford would have raise the money locally, since the citizens voted "yes".
SO NAME A ONE VOTE AGAINST CHEMSFORD's interests. Silence!
Too bad the SBA was asleep at the switch when they built Newton North HS. Now Chelmsford can't build a Taj MaHigh of their own. Losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Feb 13 Edward Niles 32
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Jan 25 Sam 4
News Ayer farmer pays $29G in taxes to keep his prop... (Jul '10) Dec '16 Jason 11
Supervisors at Archive Systems In Littleton Dec '16 Been there done t... 4
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired Nov '16 Lynch for Paedophile 4
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Nov '16 Westford vfw trash 236
News Acton mom charged in infant son's slaying (Aug '10) Nov '16 I know more than ... 15

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages