Two men charged in hit-and-run at Aye...

Two men charged in hit-and-run at Ayer bar

There are 178 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Two men charged in hit-and-run at Ayer bar. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The four out-of-towners seemed to be just looking for trouble Friday night, witnesses said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Shawn

Lowell, MA

#177 Mar 24, 2009
Robyne wrote:
<quoted text>
But we did manage, Lol
Again no name huh?
Ya know, I really don't respect you, but that WAS a funny response.
Robyne

Apopka, FL

#178 Mar 24, 2009
Shawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, I really don't respect you, but that WAS a funny response.
Im not gonna say I dont respect you because I dont know who you are, but thank you I thought it was pretty funny too
who

Littleton, MA

#179 Apr 7, 2009
Ayer is a town for losers. There is nothing but corruption and drama in that town. I personally know of the locals who were involved in this incident and i can tell you they are no innocent angels. They are known to be trouble in Ayer. Although I don't agree with what these Billerica kids did,the Ayer locals that were invovled probably asked for this crap to happen knowing them. That is why I NEVER go to Carlins. Just a bunch of Ayer townies who cause trouble.
Flava Flav

Cambridge, MA

#180 Apr 8, 2009
**Moderators please make this go away...
LEEANN RESLOW

Apopka, FL

#181 Apr 13, 2009
Zanybrain01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, moron, I do read the papers. Do you? Then you'd know that Eric is good for having his name in the arrest log of the Minuteman about 3 times a year. If you're going to bash what I say, at least do the research, get the facts straight and present your argument so that you don't look like an idiot. And as for what would I do in their situation, how's this taste? I wouldn't go to an out of town bar, drink underage, get in a fight with the locals (regardless of who started it). THAT WAY, I wouldn't have to drive over people. Even his own father, HIS OWN FATHER, who I know very well in fact, said, and I quote; "If it helps him stop drinking, then that's what he needs." Get your arguments together and quit acting as a vanguard for delinquents.
GO F*C* URSELF U ARE APPARENTLY BORED WITH UR LIFE IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING SO IN DEPTH AND U MUST BE A FAN OF HIS HOW WOULD U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HIS NAME HAS BEEN IN THE PAPER UR OBV A FAG AND U ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND U WANT TO BE HIM !PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK AND IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO U ARE I WOULD LOVE TO RUN U OVER U JUDGEMENTAL PEICE OF S**T UD DESERVE JUST LIKE THOSE MAGGOTS WHO TRY TO CUT MY COUSIN AND JUMP HIM WITH 20 PEOPLE WHEN THEY WERE OUT TRYING TO HAE A FUN NIGHT LIKE KIDS DO....APPARENTLY U WERE A GEEK, AND THESE PEOPLE FROM OUTA TOWN ARE JUST MAD AN WANTED TO FIGHT THEM B/C MY COUSIN AND HIS FREINDS ARE BETTER LOOKING HAVE MORE TEETH AND ALL THERE WOMEN WANTED TO F**K THEM!!!!
Get a life

Lowell, MA

#182 Apr 17, 2009
LEEANN RESLOW wrote:
<quoted text>
GO F*C* URSELF U ARE APPARENTLY BORED WITH UR LIFE IF YOU HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING SO IN DEPTH AND U MUST BE A FAN OF HIS HOW WOULD U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HIS NAME HAS BEEN IN THE PAPER UR OBV A FAG AND U ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM AND U WANT TO BE HIM !PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK AND IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO U ARE I WOULD LOVE TO RUN U OVER U JUDGEMENTAL PEICE OF S**T UD DESERVE JUST LIKE THOSE MAGGOTS WHO TRY TO CUT MY COUSIN AND JUMP HIM WITH 20 PEOPLE WHEN THEY WERE OUT TRYING TO HAE A FUN NIGHT LIKE KIDS DO....APPARENTLY U WERE A GEEK, AND THESE PEOPLE FROM OUTA TOWN ARE JUST MAD AN WANTED TO FIGHT THEM B/C MY COUSIN AND HIS FREINDS ARE BETTER LOOKING HAVE MORE TEETH AND ALL THERE WOMEN WANTED TO F**K THEM!!!!
I really don't know what you wrote, but you seem like an idiot, your cousins are bitches, and the inmates are going to f??k them, not girls. Have a nice day, swallow bleach.
Get a life

Lowell, MA

#183 Apr 17, 2009
LEEANN RESLOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And for God sake, learn to spell.
LEEANN

Apopka, FL

#184 Apr 18, 2009
YOUR JUST MAD CUZ YOUR MAN WANTS TO F**K ME, OR MAYBE ALREADY HAS!!!!! LMFAO, JEALOUS BIATCH
Get a life

Lowell, MA

#185 Apr 19, 2009
LEEANN wrote:
YOUR JUST MAD CUZ YOUR MAN WANTS TO F**K ME, OR MAYBE ALREADY HAS!!!!! LMFAO, JEALOUS BIATCH
funny. I'm a guy stupid. try again.
LEEANN

Apopka, FL

#186 Apr 20, 2009
NO UR NOT, UR A GIRL. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. ILL SEE U SOON.
Sure

Billerica, MA

#187 Apr 20, 2009
LEEANN wrote:
NO UR NOT, UR A GIRL. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. ILL SEE U SOON.
O.K. genius. Good luck with your hunt.
Darwin

Lowell, MA

#188 Apr 22, 2009
Ahh the Reslow's another inbred North Billerica family. Not a contributing member of society among them.
Sure

Lowell, MA

#189 Apr 22, 2009
Darwin wrote:
Ahh the Reslow's another inbred North Billerica family. Not a contributing member of society among them.
I know who she is. I just find it funny that she claims to know who I am, when she can't even seem to get my gender right. The term troll is usually applied to people who post like she does. In her case it applies to her looks as well.
LEEANN

Apopka, FL

#190 Apr 22, 2009
GOOD ONE!!! LMFAO, WHY IS EVERYONE SO JEALOUS OF ME, AND MY FAMILY??
viggie

Moscow, Russia

#191 Jun 25, 2009
Damn such hostility..... these forum things kick a**, very amusing.
viggie

Korea

#192 Sep 15, 2010
LEEANN wrote:
GOOD ONE!!! LMFAO, WHY IS EVERYONE SO JEALOUS OF ME, AND MY FAMILY??
what elementary school did you attend
The truth

Lowell, MA

#193 Nov 2, 2014
And what happened on the end o the day with any Wilson street or so called nb thug they all snitched to get out of trouble that's there real way bunch of wannabe pussy's ... I think there should be no more snitching and we will see the real thugs and Wilson street kids wouldn't be labeled as thugs no more
Zanybrain01

Stoneham, MA

#194 Nov 4, 2014
LEEANN RESLOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Five years to respond to this? You really suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Sep 17 Jimmy 3
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Sep 11 Fartface 28
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug '16 Cher 235
News He 'never told me how this happened' (May '08) Aug '16 THE BOY IN BLUE 37
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul '16 runscottygrun 1
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May '16 hammerhead 1

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages