Posted in the Littleton Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kinki

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:
Something has changed in Belleville. We live between the fountan and the fairgrounds... and the zombie hoard has now hit our part of town. ALL WEEKEND, shambling people walking around aimlessly with their clothes hanging off of them with no particular destination, some even sit on concrete barriers and lawns that arent theirs. One was walking on the road off of hwy 15 coming from the Target area with a COAT on in 80 degree weather, staggering across the street with cars coming. SOme are in groups shambling around eyeballing normal people who actually have a destination that they are traveling to. Somehow I do not believe they are in search of brains and havent a clue concerning the value of a brain the first place.

Its MUCH worse this year than previous years. Check out the crime map, the good weather has brought the zombie hoarde out. WHile the rest of us are caring for our lawns and playing with our children on a nice day, the zombies are shambling around menacingly looking for.. what? What could they be looking for? What could break them from their winter hibernation to exert the effort to simply walk around aimlessly in partially winter clothing and layers of clothing and clothing that is literally hanging from their bodies.. to shamble around in our neighborhoods? WHAT is their motivation.. WHAT are they looking for ?!

I believe that section 8 is in reality a zombie relocation program. The apocalypse has begun...
I think there should be a bounty on the zombies.$100.00 for a head shot.$25.00 for all others. That is why you have all the great white hunters leaving town. It's too bad Belleville used to be such a safe place. They should have built an electric fence around East St Lou.
Yes

Mount Vernon, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:
Something has changed in Belleville. We live between the fountan and the fairgrounds... and the zombie hoard has now hit our part of town. ALL WEEKEND, shambling people walking around aimlessly with their clothes hanging off of them with no particular destination, some even sit on concrete barriers and lawns that arent theirs. One was walking on the road off of hwy 15 coming from the Target area with a COAT on in 80 degree weather, staggering across the street with cars coming. SOme are in groups shambling around eyeballing normal people who actually have a destination that they are traveling to. Somehow I do not believe they are in search of brains and havent a clue concerning the value of a brain the first place.
Its MUCH worse this year than previous years. Check out the crime map, the good weather has brought the zombie hoarde out. WHile the rest of us are caring for our lawns and playing with our children on a nice day, the zombies are shambling around menacingly looking for.. what? What could they be looking for? What could break them from their winter hibernation to exert the effort to simply walk around aimlessly in partially winter clothing and layers of clothing and clothing that is literally hanging from their bodies.. to shamble around in our neighborhoods? WHAT is their motivation.. WHAT are they looking for ?!
I believe that section 8 is in reality a zombie relocation program. The apocalypse has begun...
And it's not even summer yet.

Just wait, it will get worse.
Yes

Mount Vernon, IL

#4 Apr 7, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:
What can we do about it?

Maybe the police department is keeping an eye on the situation.
barnum

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
What can we do about it?
Maybe the police department is keeping an eye on the situation.
Not a chance!!!! They are too busy at Denny's, etc.
Enforce the Laws

Collinsville, IL

#6 Apr 8, 2012
Tiama Dent has experienced three break-ins in as many years at her Belleville apartment on Freedom Drive.
The 39-year-old lost two laptops and her sons' PlayStation video game system to thieves.
She's bothered by young people who smoke marijuana and loudly gather outside of the apartments, which are in a cluster of buildings, some in the city limits and others in unincorporated St. Clair County. She largely blames parents who aren't keeping an eye on their children.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/04/08/2132897/push-is...

Eagle Realty of Belleville has tons of these zombies living in their rental units.
Enforce the Laws

Collinsville, IL

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Collinsville, O'Fallon and Fairview Heights are among the ones who already have mandatory programs for landlords. Belleville has already tested the water...
Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2012/04/08/2132897/push-is...

Mayor Gail D. Mitchell, Sr. of Fairview Heights participates in this program......his son Gail D. Mitchell, Jr. is the owner of Belleville Eagle Realty...

Belleville Eagle Realty rents to zombies...
Paul

Troy, IL

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Why fingerpoint at property owners. They didnt invent section8. Why not call and ask the good Democrat politicians that you are always so fond of electing and ask them about it

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#9 Apr 9, 2012
Bring back Vigilantism.
Nosection8

Des Moines, IA

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Paul wrote:
Why fingerpoint at property owners. They didnt invent section8. Why not call and ask the good Democrat politicians that you are always so fond of electing and ask them about it
Paul you know it's the landlords decision to accept section 8 or not. I'm a landlord who owns property in a small town close to Belleville and I will not accept section 8. The big reason Belleville landlords are accepting section 8 is because they get their rent money no matter what. Their selling out Belleville to line their own pockets, just like eckert.
Paul

Granite City, IL

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Nosection8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul you know it's the landlords decision to accept section 8 or not. I'm a landlord who owns property in a small town close to Belleville and I will not accept section 8. The big reason Belleville landlords are accepting section 8 is because they get their rent money no matter what. Their selling out Belleville to line their own pockets, just like eckert.
Yes it is the landlords decision. However landlords, like any other business owner, can not always pick and choose their customers. For example imagine if Walmart refused to accept people on the link card. Not only would it be disastrous financially I have this feeling that cries of racism etc would be a rousing cheer for various liberal groups that play the race card when they have no real agenda yet know that card seems to always win the hand for them.
WHen neighborhoods are crime riddled you just don't get what I would think are the best of renters applying for the property in question. Get your police on the streets and clean the place up so landlords do not have to rely on section 8 and, while we are at it, ponder why so many of the good Belleville democrats continue to vote for the LBJ inspired giveaway politicians that started this mess to begin with.
By the way if you say there is no money for hiring more police well all I can say is this is what happens when TIFs divert tax money to private businesses instead off supporting public services. That is another issue but, as always, Eckert and kern will be re-elected so isn't this your own fault?
maybe

Collinsville, IL

#14 Apr 13, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:
If you and your family of brain dead crackheads would stop breeding with the blacks and living on welfare and SSI checks all of your lives this might stop.
All of you are borderline retards who have learned the most important thing you can and that is how to use the system.
I'll bet you know where every welfare office is or how much you can get each month on a crazy check.
Is there a welfare office in the town you live in or do you just get section 8 while you destroy another community MONYA?
Sam Wise

Belleville, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:

I love this post. I never thought of calling them zombies. I have used the terms parasite, spookies, nignogs, Canadians, and most recently Mondays because everybody hates Mondays. Zombie describes them the best. Their music, clothing, and lazy attitude are infectious. Beware the hoard.
Ken

Caseyville, IL

#17 Apr 14, 2012
In January, Fairview Heights began requiring training and registration for landlords. Mayor Gail Mitchell, who rents two homes, said it has worked well.

"You get a better hand-hold on who is living in the house," Mitchell said, adding that sometimes many more people than allowed are found to be living in a rental space. He said the training through a crime-free housing program similar to Belleville' proposal has helped teach landlords how to prevent problems.
monya

East Saint Louis, IL

#18 Apr 14, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and your family of brain dead crackheads would stop breeding with the blacks and living on welfare and SSI checks all of your lives this might stop.
All of you are borderline retards who have learned the most important thing you can and that is how to use the system.
I'll bet you know where every welfare office is or how much you can get each month on a crazy check.
Is there a welfare office in the town you live in or do you just get section 8 while you destroy another community MONYA?
I maybe all that and my kids as well but we never have to work so who is stupid?
smalltowngirl

Belleville, IL

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Where the heck do you people come up with this stuff? The only thing that this post has accomplished is identifying just how many people are straight hateful. Call these people what you like but hiding your hate behind these names doesn't make it any better. Tired of crackheads and crime, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Volunteer, talk to your neighbors, something, ANYTHING!!! Sitting here on topix and making ignorant comments isn't accomplishing anything. There are a lot of lazy ass black and white people out there and every color in between. There are also a lot of really awesome people out there. In my neighborhood where there seems to be a pretty good mix of black and white people, the only problems I've ever had are with some very rude white people who seem to hold themselves a little to high up. Amazingly enough the people who live in the rental property right next to us, who are black *gasp*, are very nice. Crazy, huh...
hello

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Apr 14, 2012
sickofbelleville wrote:

I have seen them too behind the YMCA staggering in the middle of the street - mouthing words that I couldn't make out - scary
Yes

Mount Vernon, IL

#21 Apr 14, 2012
smalltowngirl wrote:
Where the heck do you people come up with this stuff? The only thing that this post has accomplished is identifying just how many people are straight hateful. Call these people what you like but hiding your hate behind these names doesn't make it any better. Tired of crackheads and crime, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Volunteer, talk to your neighbors, something, ANYTHING!!! Sitting here on topix and making ignorant comments isn't accomplishing anything. There are a lot of lazy ass black and white people out there and every color in between. There are also a lot of really awesome people out there. In my neighborhood where there seems to be a pretty good mix of black and white people, the only problems I've ever had are with some very rude white people who seem to hold themselves a little to high up. Amazingly enough the people who live in the rental property right next to us, who are black *gasp*, are very nice. Crazy, huh...
Sounds like you found a pretty nice neighborhood.

Without revealing too much, could you give a rough idea where it is? I might want to move there.
David Duke

Belleville, IL

#22 Apr 15, 2012
smalltowngirl wrote:
They are only being nice to you so they can rob and rape you.
Worried

Caseyville, IL

#23 Apr 15, 2012
Our Mayor needs to get these kids some jobs, or this is going to be one bad summer!!!
Yes

Mount Vernon, IL

#24 Apr 15, 2012
Worried wrote:
Our Mayor needs to get these kids some jobs, or this is going to be one bad summer!!!
I wonder if the city has enough work for them, and enough money to pay them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Roberts Where R U Nov 26 Bar Flys 4
Best Divorce & child custody lawyers (Apr '14) Nov 24 Need help 19
The HOLANDS ON EAST "D" ST. HAVE THE WORST POT ... Nov 24 canuhearmenow 3
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Nov 21 SlickDick 28
hot girls in belleville area (May '13) Nov 14 Manly gurlz 5
Schools Nov 9 Your Tax Dollars 2
Belleville SlumLords and Bad Landlords (Mar '13) Nov 5 Shatterer of words 5
Littleton Dating
Find my Match

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Littleton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Littleton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News