Friends mourn 3 killed in Roxborough ...

Friends mourn 3 killed in Roxborough fire

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Friends mourn 3 killed in Roxborough fire. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Friends of fire victim Jeremy McCarroll mourn at the scene at 9877 Fairwood St. near Roxboro State Park, where three young people died in an inferno early Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Alt0205

Irving, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2008
I only met Jeremy once. I live in TX, and his cousin, Kelly, was and is still my best friend. Jeremy came to TX for a visit a couple of years ago, and although I only met him that once, you could just see how full of life and friendly he was. I am here comforting my best friend and her family. Jeremy will truly be missed.
Breanna Jenkins

Loxahatchee, FL

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Jeremy was my brother's best friend. He practically lived at my house the years I was in elementary and middle school. I remember his smile the most. He was like my brother. Everytime I saw him I would always have a huge smile on my face, I was always excited to see him. The only thing I can really think is that he is a better place, and that he is happy. I love Jeremy, he's a comedian, and has a very big heart. Rest in Peace <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min Frankie Rizzo 61,642
Sex right now in Northglenn Sun Observation 3
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Sun blankenship 14
Denver EMT May 19 Itsme 3
Why Are The Chi Lites Daughter's Hidding Trust ... May 19 who 2
Ecoli Apr 29 Ckramer1027 2
Gang Stalking (Jan '14) Mar '18 Weareone 13

Littleton Jobs

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages