Marilyn Manson Fan Shoots

May 19, 2009 Full story: ChartAttack 11

An eighth grade student and apparent Marilyn Manson and AC/DC fan fired a shot but missed a teacher in a classroom before shooting himself in the head on Monday in Larose, La.

Full Story
rick

Kelowna, Canada

#1 May 21, 2009
so because he's a fan of certain music, this adds what to the story???
face

Monroeville, AL

#2 May 21, 2009
I don't think it matters what music you listen to. You can still be upset about things, and listen to pop music. It doesn't matter what messages are put in the music, you can interpret it in different ways. You can't always blame it on the music, you have to wonder what the kid was upset about, first.

“Insert Quote Here.”

Since: Feb 09

Lompoc, CA

#3 May 21, 2009
It's not the music it's the attitude that makes someone do that ridiculous garbage. Cause I"ve listened to AC/DC since I was 9 and..... " I ain't ever shot nobody I don't even carry a gun."
amazingrace

UK

#4 Jun 17, 2009
MM has a chocolate starfish.
amazingrace

UK

#5 Jun 17, 2009
And he calls it Derek.Fact.
BestBuy

Westerly, RI

#6 Jul 15, 2009
Well Marilyn wears a shirt that says "kill your parents then kill yourself" so these kids smoke marijuana or breath it in at the concert and it makes them think that's what they're supposed to do.
Struck

Ossining, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
U can't blame music if u do u r an idiot u r responsibe for your own actions
Struck

Ossining, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2009
BestBuy wrote:
Well Marilyn wears a shirt that says "kill your parents then kill yourself" so these kids smoke marijuana or breath it in at the concert and it makes them think that's what they're supposed to do.
Yeah that's for weak minded dumb people that can't think for them selves it's still not the musics fault

“ask me; if you dare”

Since: Oct 10

PORTUGAL

#10 Nov 16, 2010
ChillyWilly wrote:
It's not the music it's the attitude that makes someone do that ridiculous garbage. Cause I"ve listened to AC/DC since I was 9 and..... " I ain't ever shot nobody I don't even carry a gun."
yeahhhh
jim crowe

Evergreen, CO

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Umm its the crappy.parenting.not the music
struck

Hornell, NY

#13 Aug 13, 2012
As for the part he was also an acdc fan I'm offended. Acdc is my all time favorite band and in a lot of ways there music has helped me. Let's c news articles about that ? Oh that's right no one wants to here the good stuff rock bands do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr KarlVIIIII 12,820
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 6 hr JMO 42
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,748
last post wins! (Feb '11) 14 hr NotaGoth 24,655
who's really happy Mon ticktickler 1
Any girls wanna fool around or have sex? (May '13) Mon ticktickler 6
charter business: imbeciles, morons and idiots Mon BUCK THOMAS 2
Littleton Dating
Find my Match

Littleton Jobs

Littleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Littleton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Littleton

Personal Finance