Columbine killer's mom tells story in...

Columbine killer's mom tells story in magazine essay

There are 1 comment on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Columbine killer's mom tells story in magazine essay. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

In the first detailed public remarks by any parent of the two Columbine killers, Dylan Klebold's mother says she had no idea her son was suicidal until she read his journals after the 1999 high school massacre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Danielle Ann

Aurora, CO

#1 Oct 15, 2011
I think that it is good that she wrote about it, but i think more has to be made public. Its not fair to everyone who lost someone or the injured ones to never know what really happened and why eric and dylan did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Frankie Rizzo 57,912
bt 5 hr nu gene 8
Mexicans (Mar '14) 18 hr Imnoturbro 138
Keep the Last Bit of Denver Open Space OPEN! Fri As I see it 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Thu Nemo 30,080
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Nov 15 have fun 42
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Nov 13 Best Hackers Empire 744

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages