Kitty's Escapades and Ball of Yarn

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3426 Oct 17, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
True Blood was great and your cooking was phenomenal!
Thank you baby!
Run away little one

Have a nice day :)

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3427 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't hang on mine. I should make a better noose.
:-)
Why would i hoppy?? You do not do this very well

Have a nice day :)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#3428 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't hang on mine. I should make a better noose.
:-)
LOL

Viscous.

I knew I liked you for a good reason. ;)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#3430 Oct 17, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text> yep that one is a fart
Have a nice day :)
and you had your mouth open rite :)

“Laziness Rules!”

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#3431 Oct 17, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! We've both been busy. My work hours are getting crazy for the next few weeks and I should already be in bed. Glad you all had fun this weekend ;)
Work? that word is not in my vocabulary.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#3432 Oct 17, 2012
_Sloth_ wrote:
<quoted text>Work? that word is not in my vocabulary.
LOL

Some work hard some hardly work.

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3433 Oct 17, 2012
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
and you had your mouth open rite :)
Not at all, pull your head out of your butt and look next time

Damm this is just too easy, just like dumb cat

Have a nice day :)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#3434 Oct 17, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, pull your head out of your butt and look next time
Damm this is just too easy, just like dumb cat
Have a nice day :)
I bet is it easy for a delusional old drunkard to throw out some silly nonsense and then convince himself it was witty.

If you can convince yourself that your gf is good looking.....well ;)

“Wrath has left its Scars”

Since: Oct 12

That fire of Hell

#3435 Oct 17, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, pull your head out of your butt and look next time
Damm this is just too easy, just like dumb cat
Have a nice day :)
Thought i told you to make like horseshit, ya nit wit!

Hit the trail jack!

Heh Heh

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3436 Oct 18, 2012
_Wrath_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thought i told you to make like horseshit, ya nit wit!
Hit the trail jack!
Heh Heh
You did, I did not listen.

Get used to it

Have a nice day :)

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3437 Oct 18, 2012
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet is it easy for a delusional old drunkard to throw out some silly nonsense and then convince himself it was witty.
If you can convince yourself that your gf is good looking.....well ;)
And we all know you are easy, the dumb ones usually are

Thanks for playing

Have a nice day :)

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#3438 Oct 18, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did, I did not listen.
Get used to it
Have a nice day :)
We noticed. You are like that fat party crasher that devours all the munchies and clogs the toilet.

Oh... where are my manners?

Good morning, ManBearPig!

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3439 Oct 18, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
We noticed. You are like that fat party crasher that devours all the munchies and clogs the toilet.
Oh... where are my manners?
Good morning, ManBearPig!
Hello oh cheap one

Have a nice day :)

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#3440 Oct 18, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>True Blood gets even better! I don't know about my cooking... heh
Your cooking is perfect. No need to get any better.
XOXO

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#3441 Oct 18, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Run away little one

Have a nice day :)
Hey Jerry, when you hear a very loud, unmuffled bigtruck out in front of your house, be sure to call the cops and cower in the bathroom so you don't shit your pants.
I may leave it running in front of your house while I go visit Dad. If you manage to find your balls, be sure to come by and say howdy.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#3442 Oct 18, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cooking is perfect. No need to get any better.
XOXO
Why, thank you baby :)

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3443 Oct 18, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jerry, when you hear a very loud, unmuffled bigtruck out in front of your house, be sure to call the cops and cower in the bathroom so you don't shit your pants.
I may leave it running in front of your house while I go visit Dad. If you manage to find your balls, be sure to come by and say howdy.
Lol anytime princess

Have a nice day :)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3444 Oct 18, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still offering yourself I see, no thanks princess
Have a nice day :)
The plea from from the desperately lonely and shunned.
good luck with that.
:)

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#3445 Oct 18, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol anytime princess

Have a nice day :)
Right, just be sure to change your panties before you head over to the clubhouse.
But bring your wallet. We ain't paying for your worthless ass.

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#3446 Oct 18, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, just be sure to change your panties before you head over to the clubhouse.
But bring your wallet. We ain't paying for your worthless ass.
As I said loser, come on......talk is cheap. Now how is hacking my account going for you????????

BABAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min ReplaceGOP 53,935
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr ReplaceGOP 29,677
Poll Who is hotter...Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold? (Jan '12) Tue Alana bonacker 20
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue Television Engineer 740
Nicole DuBois Savage (Feb '17) Aug 20 Jamie Dundee 19
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) Aug 18 dezz0806 73
Gang Stalking (Jan '14) Aug 8 Anonymous 12

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages