Review: Golfsmith
Anonymous

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 7, 2011
I have shopped at Golfsmith Golf and Tennis in Englewood many times and I must say that they really take care of their customers well. I enjoy the fact that take your trade-in clubs toward the purchase of new ones. They recently added state of the art launch monitors that make it seem as if you are hitting on a real driving range. This is a really cool way to compare what you are hitting now to what you are thinking of buying. The monitors are very accurate. I is quite amazing to use.
Mike Williams

UK

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Ordered. Waited two weeks, nothing. Contacted Golfsmith who said they had no record of my order (despite sending me an email at the time of my order to confirm). Ordered again. Waited another three weeks. Still nothing. Absolutely useless. Never again.
Is Golfsmith Bankrupt

Helsinki, Finland

#3 Jan 17, 2012
I ordered a month ago and the order said it would ship within two days. After a while I called and found out that one of the products was not even in inventory. The others still have not shipped. Emails are not returned and it takes over an hour to get someone on the phone - who can't do anything. I hope they are not insolvent because it is good for competition - but from previous experience, this is how an insolvent business behaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 28 min tbird19482 27,185
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min EdmondWA 45,129
News Governor, Denver mayor welcome dozens of new re... 1 hr EmotionalCowardsh... 5
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 8 hr emerald 709
News 9NEWS - Top News Article - Couple sues over mol... (Jun '07) Jan '17 Ethan 12
Gary Johnson for president Oct '16 Defektor 1
sunset (Jul '14) Oct '16 jimmo 2

Littleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littleton Mortgages