Penn Township gets new police sergeant

Penn Township gets new police sergeant

There are 6 comments on the Evening Sun story from Oct 22, 2013, titled Penn Township gets new police sergeant. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Gartrell was promoted from patrolman to sergeant Monday night at the Penn Township board of commissioners meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Steve Gratman

Hockessin, DE

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Smart woman, got out of Gettysburg before it became the way it is now: a crime ridden cesspool. Congratulations!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Steve Gratman wrote:
Smart woman, got out of Gettysburg before it became the way it is now: a crime ridden cesspool. Congratulations!
Its only going to get worse from here, more ineffectiveness for the area.
trucker

Strasburg, PA

#3 Oct 25, 2013
What citation did you receive Pink Eye
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 Oct 26, 2013
trucker wrote:
What citation did you receive Pink Eye
I'm a pillar of the community, something I doubt you'd understand. But, I'll over look your short comings because of my involvement in around the community. Being a vital part of history gives me insight others can't share with me. I'm sorry "trucker" you aren't able to understand the history of the area. Reading it from a book is one thing, but actually being relatred to it is somehting different, and special.
trucker

Hanover, PA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Sorry there Pink Eye I guess I need to go back to school as I don't know what the word relatred means. I guess I can't share much like you as I only go back to the days of Hahn, Beeler being Chief of Police, Musselman, Fuhrman Baer and Sanderson being Commissioenrs and good old Hertz Township Manager. Maybe not a citation but certainly something exists there besides knowing a little history.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#6 Nov 2, 2013
trucker wrote:
Sorry there Pink Eye I guess I need to go back to school as I don't know what the word relatred means. I guess I can't share much like you as I only go back to the days of Hahn, Beeler being Chief of Police, Musselman, Fuhrman Baer and Sanderson being Commissioenrs and good old Hertz Township Manager. Maybe not a citation but certainly something exists there besides knowing a little history.
Trucker, trucker, trucker, you know exactly what I mean. It isn't hard to figure out that your little name dropping bull is just that, bull. Everyone knew the "zoo crew" weren't worth the space they took up. It was only a matter of time until bad things were going to happen. Their inexperience just kept shining through...as always.
But thanks "trucker" for showing the world what you thought you knew about the situation. As long as you feel important that's what matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 22 Surprize 7,079
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul 27 jim thompson 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
News Duo arrested in Littlestown car theft (Feb '16) Feb '16 Stimpy 3
News Littlestown shooting linked to OxyContin (Mar '08) Nov '15 Susanahbsmith 113
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Slaygirl 1

Littlestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littlestown Mortgages