Musical a teaching opportunity

Musical a teaching opportunity

There are 3 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Musical a teaching opportunity. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Director James Witt directs cast members, from left, Araby Collins, Amanda Smith, Linda Fink, and Carol Greene during rehearsal for Schoolhouse Rock Live! They have been rehearsing in a peer counseling room, tucked away on the second floor of the elementary school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Hanoverian

Rockville, MD

#1 Mar 24, 2011
It's great that they are doing this, but couldn't they pick a different show? Delone previously announced they will be doing the exact same musical 4 weeks before the Littlestown one (April 1-2). Still -- congrats to the teachers for stepping up and doing the library fundraiser.
mom

Hanover, PA

#2 Mar 24, 2011
Well, it will be great to see Mr. Ott again. He was the best principal ever and is sorely missed. The kids loved him and the parents, too.

Congrats to the teachers who stepped up and the new principal and vice principal. Since I never actually see the new principal do anything at the school - maybe this will be a first step to interacting with the kids - let's hope.
sad

Wynnewood, PA

#3 Mar 25, 2011
would you both like some cheese with that whine....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 min almostmadeamistake 6,020
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul 10 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul 8 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littlestown Mortgages