Fugitive arrested after Littlestown t...

Fugitive arrested after Littlestown traffic stop

There are 58 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Fugitive arrested after Littlestown traffic stop. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

An early morning traffic stop in Littlestown on Tuesday led to the arrest of a fugitive who was wanted for several warrants, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#41 Mar 24, 2011
Who cares about this story anymore, have you all seen how much gas has gone up???? Now that is a crime!!
Go Figure

Washington, DC

#42 Mar 24, 2011
SCOTT H wrote:
You people all not only watch too much law and order but believe in a system designed not to rehabilitate people but to keep a constant revolving door going to fuel every state in americas revenue. You talk about being in a federal data base and how its not possible to have outstanding warrants if you served your time while you probrably dont even know you have the right to remain silent. You idiots have no idea how the system really works. There is no paying your debt to society you might as well be marked with a star of david and paraded before hitlers youth. most of you dont have the ball to even visit a state prison let alone do your time,better yourself and attempt to use use the chance promised to you by the courts and judges. which of you commenting on this man is a saint? who if any of you dont have skeletons in your closet? Heres a prime example of a teenager who made some bad decisions,took his punishment like a man and came home to work,raise a child and take the place in society he was promised. Get all the facts before passing judgement on someone you dont know. Get a life you drama queens you dont know the half of the truth!! And to the littlestown police WAY TO GO GUYS all your training paid off you captured an honest working man, a father, son, brother, and friend on his way too work on some **** from 1995 that our faithful system once again screwed up. While you were wasting your time god knows how many grams of heroine , pounds of pot, ounces of meth, and child molesting rapist smiled right in your faces as they made littlestown their new home. head up, chin out my friend and our prayers and support stay with you and your family. FREE ROBERT CARTER SHORE!!!!!!!!!!
Scott H. you can go online to the MD Judiciary website and type in Robert Carter Shore and about 53, that's right, I said 53! lines will come up with all the "mistakes" that he has made. There was an active warrant out for him for breaking probation because apparently he cannot abide by simple traffic laws. You are right, he has done time for his most serious offenses but lately it seems that he doesn't want to follow posted speed limits (and I'm not talking about just a couple of miles over the speed limit), he can't seem to display his plates properly on his vehicle. Heck, there's even a charge on there that states then when asked by law enforcement officials to display proper license and registration he REFUSED to do that. Now some of you are thinking to yourself that these offenses are minor and I would tend to agree with you however since Robert decided to make those mistakes so long ago he now will have to pay for them for the rest of his life and that means doing everything by the book. If he is such an upstanding young man and trying to better his life then why does he continue to do the wrong things???? Obviously he was doing something else illegally in Littlestown with his vehicle because that's the reason they pulled him over. Stop making excuses for him. We as a society owe him nothing. If he was doing the right things he wouldn't be getting picked on as some of you on here keep saying.
ScubaSteve

United States

#43 Mar 24, 2011
I picture it alot like this:
Who cares

Hanover, PA

#44 Mar 24, 2011
Valid outstanding warrants were served and the right guy was arrested. Most importantly, all the cops involved went home alive.

With all decisions come consequences whether it happened 10 days a go or 10 years ago!

'nuff said!
Surprised

Hanover, PA

#45 Mar 24, 2011
nay-sayer wrote:
Hey Surprised, tell us how you feel about any number of groups of people who are targeted by christians every day. how about those who embrace abortion as an alternative or maybe gays....i am sure you have an opinion on them and their right to marry. Though shalt not pass judgement...allow them to do as they wish...only God has the right to judge anyone.
What about murders, jihadist, terrorists, or even the Westboro Baptist Church who does what they do in the name of the same God. Have you ever passed judgement on any of those groups? I certainly hope not because that would not only make you a hypocrite but a sinner as well.
I don't judge. I have many friends who are gay. I think they have every right to marry if they wish. Some of my friends have more love in their gay relationships than straight married couples. I don't fight abortion rights. If the woman and man feel that it's best in their situation, do what best for you and yours. I wouldn't do it myself, but it's not my job to judge them because they felt it was best for their situation. Murders most acted out in a situation and didn't think ahead of time. Except for maybe serial murders, but then most of them have mental issues that can be treated with medication, after being medicated most see what they have done wrong. It's again not my place to judge them. I don't agree with the way jihadist, and terrorist express their religious beliefs, but I have many muslim friends, who are great people, any one who knows me will tell you I don't speak about any muslims badly. As for the westboro baptist church, no I don't believe what they believe, I don't think God kills soliders because we accepts gays. I also don't agree with them protesting at funerals of anyone, I feel that everyone has the right to grieve in peace, however I have never judged. So I guess answering all your questions I am not a hypocrite, because I do not judge anyone for their decisions or beliefs. However to say I'm not a sinner would make me a hypocrite, because I have sinned, I have made mistakes, and asked for forgiveness. However my sins have never hurt anyone but myself, and I have never committed the sin of judging others. So are all your questions answered or do I need to go further, in my life, to prove to you I believe fully it what I posted.
CHRIS

Hanover, PA

#46 Mar 24, 2011
first off, i have just read about the first five of these posts, and it has mad me sick to my stomach. reason being, everyone is just so quick to point the finger when they dont know the person or their whole history. i say this because i have been a friend of Mr. Shore for some time now and have know his family even longer. but what i am trying to say is yeh he made some dumb choices as a teen but it is Not right that he sould be named a "BAD PERSON" because of something that happend over 15 years ago. we have all made mistakes in our lives and some has paid the time and others havent. i know of multiple time that Mr. Shore has stoped along the road to help broke down motorist, givin people rides to get gas or a tire for their car. and another thing is he Does make a honest living by working a regular job. The main point i am trying to say is Mr. Shore would help anyone out and not ask anything in return, reguardless being a family member, friend, or just a stranger. so until the people making these posts have read the transcrips, know the whole story, ect. dont be so judgemental and to be quite honest those whole make the harsh comments dont know what they are talking about and just want their 5 minutes of fame for being a know it all. also the reason the department made such a big deal out of this is the wanted a little action in the town since the most they normally get is a drunk walker, or talking the tages from someones car reason being saying they dont have car insurance whey they did and sowed proof. of which are little thing that dont make the paper.
littlestown jerk

Carlisle, PA

#47 Mar 24, 2011
Chris and the rest of you whine bags-the funniest thing is that none of you talked about how much time cry baby connie lee has done. For all of her "mistakes".
Can't you just shut up?
Don't judge me!!
What a bunch of crap. Boring.

janet List

Baltimore, MD

#48 Mar 24, 2011
Shame on you for writing about Robert Shore being armed and dangerous.He was a teenager years ago when he and other friends did something really stupid. He went to prison and paid for the crime he committed.He has been out of jail for over six years now, and has gotten his life back on track working hard every single day.There is a huge mistake being made,and it's all about the system doing the proper paper work.Before you go and try to destroy someone's life you should get your story straight.
Cry baby Coni Lee

Gettysburg, PA

#49 Mar 25, 2011
laughing at all of you for spending so much time on me and my brother sounds like JJJJJJEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOO to me haha hahahahaha
Cry baby Coni Lee

Gettysburg, PA

#50 Mar 25, 2011
littlestown jerk wrote:
Chris and the rest of you whine bags-the funniest thing is that none of you talked about how much time cry baby connie lee has done. For all of her "mistakes".
Can't you just shut up?
Don't judge me!!
Come talk to cry baby Coni Lee, be the women you are, and come talk to me.... or is it that your to busy with all your run ins with kids and them trying to take them from you.....
momof 3

Hanover, PA

#51 Mar 25, 2011
I will make this simple, and hope to make no typing errors, due to the ignorrance of some people. I will say that we all, at one point in time, have made mistakes. If you were perfect, you wouldn't be sitting here judging someone you don't know. How can we judge someone by what is in the paper. I think that if people have he time to be sitting on the computer just to ignorant to others, it tells me what kind of person you must be. In my experience, the ones that judge, usually are the ones that are trying to take the attention off of themselves, and their life story. I myself have made many mistakes in my past. But who I am today, I do not question. It does not bother me for others to bring up my past. I don't want reminded of it. But if anyone needs to hurt my feelings just to make themselves feel better, ok. I am absolutely amazed of the immaturity of some people. The calling names, judgment. SHAME ON YOU. Sounds like to me that some of the actions that took place this day was slightly over done. Armed and dangerous?! The paper said he willing went with the police. For a charge how long ago?! Should there be punishment for our wrong doing? Yes. BUT should there be rewards for our right doing? YES!! I know of a MOTHER who stood on a court stand and admitted to smoking crack around her children, And absolutey NOTHING was done. But this man is being SLATERED, yes, I said it, for something many years ago. Mr Shore was taking responsibilty for his family, children, working, etc to better himself. Instead of punishing the mother that stood in court and admitted to smoking crack around her children. We'll focus on punishing for a bad choice in the Past. Another question for the ones who have made comments in regurds to coni??? Does it make you feel better to be so rude. How do you know that the statements you made are true? This is slander!!! When one person makes false statements on another person, knowing they are false. Please think before you judge someone you do not know. I feel for the family of Mr Shore, esp if their are children that need their daddy right now and don't understand why he's not home.
momof 3

Hanover, PA

#52 Mar 25, 2011
littlestown jerk wrote:
Can't you just shut up?
Don't judge me!!
Sounds like to me, someone on here knows this coni person, or has known of and has some brief personal issues with her. Are your issues so serious that you feel you need to be so ignorant and rude? I ask you, what is your deal with this family. How do you know them? What does coni have to do with this case, for you to be so ignorant to her? Boring? Are you serious? Sounds to me someone needs to grow up, be an adult, if you are one. The name calling is rediculas. Wow...is what I say
momof 3

Hanover, PA

#53 Mar 25, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So robbery and burglary are "mistakes?" No, he planned each crime. That's not a mistake. Saying 4+4=9 is a mistake.
Ok, now I am becoming alittle upset with all of this. I never knew you could get on here and make comments. To read all this is crazy. I'm sure someone will have something rude to say to me, go ahead. But please allow me to respond to this as well. Mistake? Let me help you out so that out can understand better. Mr Shore made a wrong choice!! Is this better wording for you? And let me guess, You never made a wrong choice, I know.
momof 3

Hanover, PA

#54 Mar 25, 2011
SCOTT H wrote:
Conni Lee = pill pushing fat beotch.
who are to say this things, how do you know her to say these things? wow
Melanie

Asheville, NC

#55 Mar 25, 2011
Those of you who feel that your negative opinions or comments matter...They dont. Nothing that you low lives say or do will change the facts: Robert Carter Shore is a good man, his family and friends love him, and he'll be home within a week. Enough said???
Melanie

Asheville, NC

#56 Mar 26, 2011
I forgot to mention the best part in my last post. you guys get to flip the bill for this whole fiasco, thanks to errors made on the states behalf. Kinda makes you wonder... Does the state get punished for their mistakes??? Of course not silly! The tax payers do! Wonder if you'll read about that in your lil hometown paper?????
mother

Gettysburg, PA

#57 Mar 26, 2011
littlestown jerk"] Chris and the rest of you whine bags-the funniest thing is that none of you talked about how much time cry baby connie lee has done. For all of her "mistakes".
Can't you just shut up?
Don't judge me!!

Well Littlestown Jerk,
don't hide behind the computer,put your name out there,oh never mind I am in the process of them finding out who you are,it is called slander,my attorney said,to be saying things and putting things out there about Coni,so lets see who is laughing last now,
mother

Gettysburg, PA

#58 Mar 26, 2011
Well Littlestown Jerk,
don't hide behind the computer,put your name out there,oh never mind I am in the process of them finding out who you are,it is called slander,my attorney said,to be saying things and putting things out there about Coni,so lets see who is laughing last now,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch 17 hr Raja 4
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Yea I said it 7,310
Fill dirt Jun 19 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 17 olddancemom 4
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jun 3 Fitus T Bluster 378
News Photos: Annual shearing day at Littlestown alpacaa May '17 Fitus busted sphi... 2

Littlestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Littlestown Mortgages