Comments
4,821 - 4,840 of 5,426 Comments Last updated Thursday

Since: Jun 13

Windsor, WI

#5041 Jan 15, 2014
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Does anyone have a Meijer on their route or know much on them?!
Why are you asking???????? Please tell me you are not that ignorant ?
Wharfs on cape cod

Hanover, PA

#5043 Jan 16, 2014
Let's get back on point everyone. Snyders Lance still has a long way to go. We were told a few months ago (and also 2 years ago) that they were going to buy space and keep acquiring products to sell. Haven't seen any of this. My route is running the same plus I have lost space in main account. I am trying to control expenses by changing service days. They have to re-earn my trust and respect. No time off - no benefits - they are expecting a lot I believe.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5044 Jan 16, 2014
Wharfs on cape cod wrote:
Let's get back on point everyone. Snyders Lance still has a long way to go. We were told a few months ago (and also 2 years ago) that they were going to buy space and keep acquiring products to sell. Haven't seen any of this. My route is running the same plus I have lost space in main account. I am trying to control expenses by changing service days. They have to re-earn my trust and respect. No time off - no benefits - they are expecting a lot I believe.
You're a business owner. You have to pay someone so you can go on vacation. You have to fund your own retirement and other aspects of your life like healthcare and disability insurance. This is why the % you work on is laughable. All these companies that sell routes are driving down the % as everything else goes up. Any independent distributor working for any company should be getting over 20% to make it work.
low baller

Hanover, PA

#5045 Jan 18, 2014
Does anyone no if their are any guidlines the wearhouses have to follow on what time they open.Or can they dictate what times they open for IBO's to shop.Are wearhouse doesnt open till 12:30 1:00pm is that normal .We are also forced into hearingthe DM talk everyday we load he has these little dock meetings and we cant load untle we hear him speak.Its a real pain in the ass almost like we are working as company route salesman is this rite.
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5047 Jan 18, 2014
low baller wrote:
Does anyone no if their are any guidlines the wearhouses have to follow on what time they open.Or can they dictate what times they open for IBO's to shop.Are wearhouse doesnt open till 12:30 1:00pm is that normal .We are also forced into hearingthe DM talk everyday we load he has these little dock meetings and we cant load untle we hear him speak.Its a real pain in the ass almost like we are working as company route salesman is this rite.
You do not have to listen to your DM if you don't want to. Tell him to put papers in your mailbox,you work for yourself not S-L. If he doesn't stop go higher up to food chain. as far as warehouse hours they can do want they want with that.
FORBES

New Britain, CT

#5048 Jan 18, 2014
Warehouse hours are a joke, I know of no other business that curtails shopping hours for their "best" customers , bunch of pompass morons running that company. And every time they acquire a new company they don't allow the IBO's to sell the product.. But they will tell you it's in our best interest that we don't sell it? WTF ??? Just more stupidity from this outfit
low baller

Hanover, PA

#5049 Jan 19, 2014
FORBES wrote:
Warehouse hours are a joke, I know of no other business that curtails shopping hours for their "best" customers , bunch of pompass morons running that company. And every time they acquire a new company they don't allow the IBO's to sell the product.. But they will tell you it's in our best interest that we don't sell it? WTF ??? Just more stupidity from this outfit
yeah it sucks when you live an hour away from the wearhouse and they wont open till 1 .
tired of the bs

Hanover, PA

#5050 Jan 19, 2014
I'm hoping someone at snyders is reading this...some dm's are treating us ibo's as company employees...remember what happened a few years ago...talk to your dm's ..give them some insight and direction on how and what they are to do! When he is telling us what to load, how much to load, when to service the stores...he has crossed the"line"! Take this for what it is..many of us are tired of it! Correct the problem! This is why attorneys are called!!!!
Pirates Fan

Webster, NY

#5051 Jan 19, 2014
tired of the bs wrote:
I'm hoping someone at snyders is reading this...some dm's are treating us ibo's as company employees...remember what happened a few years ago...talk to your dm's ..give them some insight and direction on how and what they are to do! When he is telling us what to load, how much to load, when to service the stores...he has crossed the"line"! Take this for what it is..many of us are tired of it! Correct the problem! This is why attorneys are called!!!!
Good luck on that one,, these DM's are jackasses and kiss asses that will do whatever it takes to justify their wasted existence in this company. Most, if not all, haven't a clue on what it takes to run a territory... They just want to make their bonus check off of the IBO's hard work.
low baller

Hanover, PA

#5052 Jan 19, 2014
tired of the bs wrote:
yeah i hear ya i think Fredrick MD is the worst
S-l Aka con artists

Davidson, NC

#5053 Jan 19, 2014
low baller wrote:
lol man up son let him know what's up ! Tell him when he starts paying for ur gas , truck repairs and give u the money back you paid for the shit hole route he can tell you what to do .. Until then how is he going you make you money ??
snackman

Shippensburg, PA

#5054 Jan 20, 2014
just found outsnyders is making chocolate pretzels called delights, for walmart to be shipped in direct, the IBO loses again, this co is great!!!
Current S-L IBO

Scottsdale, AZ

#5055 Jan 20, 2014
This company is a complete joke! Every negative comments prior to this comment is completely valid! Inconsistent pay, BS from moronic DM's & Director!(Especially in the Arizona market!) No support! Always trying to find a way to write you up. You're basically a slave to the company. The contract means nothing. A few times I've gone months without a check!!! And was averaging 7-8k/week in sales! It was on my settlements black and white what I was purchasing and selling, but they couldn't figure out where my money was. The director JIM H. Would ask me, "are you leaving your trailer unlocked?" "Do you have any product in your garage or home that you forgot about?" He is a joke for a director. As well as his DMs. Even corporate wasn't helpful. Always trying to put the blame on the IBO!

RUN!!! My advice, don't ever become an IBO for Snyders! The whole company is a joke!
S-l Aka con artists

Ridgeway, SC

#5056 Jan 20, 2014
snackman wrote:
just found outsnyders is making chocolate pretzels called delights, for walmart to be shipped in direct, the IBO loses again, this co is great!!!
yep the bullshit never ends !
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#5057 Jan 21, 2014
Driving 3 hrs this morning to attend an ibo expo in shittsburg pa today. Should be interestly full of tom foolery . Said no one ever.
pretzel boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#5058 Jan 21, 2014
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Driving 3 hrs this morning to attend an ibo expo in shittsburg pa today. Should be interestly full of tom foolery . Said no one ever.
Was it worth the drive

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5059 Jan 21, 2014
pretzel boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it worth the drive
I am supposed to drive 3 hours (one way) Wednesday to a trade show! I'm not sure I'm gonna make it.
It would be nice if it was reasonably close.....
pretzel boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#5060 Jan 21, 2014
snackman wrote:
Yup wait till we try take r chocolates in and Walmart says we already got them.
pretzel boy

Pittsburgh, PA

#5061 Jan 21, 2014
The 1 think that upsets me the most is we buy territory so no 1 can sell in r area. But snyders goes in r stores with xstock . Costco, sams ,sheetz and we dont get pd 4 it.
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#5062 Jan 22, 2014
pretzel boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it worth the drive
could have been better. Made me laugh that a district only 45 minutes away didn't show but at least a few guys in my district made the trip. Says a lot about the morale around the company.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cara 158
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
•••
•••

Littlestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Littlestown People Search