North Hanover Mall and Chambersburg M...

North Hanover Mall and Chambersburg Mall Under Contract

Posted in the Littlestown Forum

B-What

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
http://www.publicopiniononline.com/local/ci_2...

I'm from Chambersburg and hope our mall gets razed. The site is massive and has the potential for a massive redevelopment project (like an outlet mall, Cabela's, or even a shopping plaza with large anchors). The problem is that the mall is in Greene Township, which is dry. If something that would draw people into the area is proposed, then they may change their mind.

North Hanover Mall seems to still draw in a decent amount of people. The Dick's is always packaged, and the JCPenny is brand new. It also helps that North Hanover Mall is surrounded by other shopping centers. Chambersburg Mall is literally in an old orchard between Chambersburg and Shippensburg. I'm honestly surprised that PREIT would sell North Hanover Mall, it still seems pretty active.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Ibo 7,420
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Oct 29 Ronald Trump 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug '17 Archie 15
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Aug '17 badcomm 31

Littlestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance