Police and fire logs for Thursday, March 21

Full story: Evening Sun

11:53 a.m. A disturbance reported in the first block of Frederick Street involved two men fighting.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013
Hiram Stimpy Costmanport

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Another police and fire log with no violent crime. At all. Anywhere. Think the faux King will weigh in? He tends to ignore these all together instead opting to make up his own. I know Pinky will have something to say. The major crime this week was kids smoking pot in a Subaru parked at the old Boyd's site.
Davenport

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Every person named is banging
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Hiram Stimpy Costmanport wrote:
Another police and fire log with no violent crime. At all. Anywhere. Think the faux King will weigh in? He tends to ignore these all together instead opting to make up his own. I know Pinky will have something to say. The major crime this week was kids smoking pot in a Subaru parked at the old Boyd's site.
oh sorry that Subaru parked at the Boyd's site was me, remebering how it used to be for me and my teddybear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 26 min Cara 158
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
Littlestown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Littlestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000