Anonymous

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Cheap car insurance for 18 year old?
-
Ok my younger brother is looking for cheap car insurance hes just turned 18 and is looking at cars in the 400 region there has been loads of nice looking cars for that price all fully working but obviously reasonably old. this is fine but when it comes to insurance some companies have quoted up to 8000!!

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips that could help us out? aiming for under 1000 if possible!

Thanks.

Mark.
-
BEST ANSWER: Try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: insureinfo.us
Daniel

Redditch, UK

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Im In this situation looking around for cheap insurance, But iv found out the older car you go for, the more the premium will COST, i did 2005 renault clio got quoted 2.5k, Then 1.6k with a BOX,
I then did older cars and the insurance SHOT up, so you have to go average around 2005 to get nearer to the 2000 digits :/, Its so stressful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Littlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr fubar 22,579
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 18,346
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••

Flood Watch for Lamb County was issued at September 18 at 3:34AM CDT

•••
•••
Littlefield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Littlefield Jobs

•••
•••
•••