Rock Cave man facing abuse charges he...

Rock Cave man facing abuse charges heading to Grand Jury

There are 4 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Rock Cave man facing abuse charges heading to Grand Jury. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

A Rock Cave man facing sexual abuse charges waived his right to a preliminary hearing in Upshur County Magistrate Court Friday, and his case was bound over for future grand jury consideration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

is this Rockcavedude

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2013
sounds like same guy to me
Rockcavedude

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Hell no it ain't me, I might be weird but I ain't no friggin pedophile. People like that deserve to be set on fire.

And f-you for saying that about me.
hubbabubba

Littleton, CO

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Rockcavedude wrote:
Hell no it ain't me, I might be weird but I ain't no friggin pedophile. People like that deserve to be set on fire.
Martel Tenney case....
U still here

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Rockcavedude wrote:
We thought you were moving out of WV for good because the doctors here won't give you drugs???

So wuz that just another line of Bullshit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Wildcat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,580
Rilla wallace (Jan '15) Jan '15 Wondering 1

Little Wildcat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Wildcat Mortgages