Christian vause. Marcia Markert Vause

Christian vause. Marcia Markert Vause

Posted in the Little Switzerland Forum

Heather Owen

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jun 27, 2009
christian vause is a pediofile in Prison at avery-mitchell ci near little switzerland in North Carolina,. his ex-wife Wendy Lynn Jones Vause of Greene Co. NC Snowhill or Hookerton NC and marcia and charles vause of louisville ky are all sex offenders. marcia markert vause, and Carroll Coleman Vause.
deborah vause kelsey

Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 27, 2014
christian hunter vause ( chris vause) the son of marcia ( marcie vause and charlie vause) marcia markert vause and charles frederic vause) of 9510 hunting ground ct. louisville ky 40228. their son is gay, he is currently in prison in lincolnton correctional institute in lincolnton nc. he will be getting out of prison in dec 2015 he raped his own brother in law michael jones a young teen. in kinston nc ( hookerton nc) in his trailer . marcie vause and charlie vause had to move back to louisville ky over the fact that their son got in trouble with
layne earven

Campbellsburg, IN

#3 Nov 13, 2014
what scum of the earth is marcie vause, christian vause ( chris) inmate # 0839161 and charlie vause * charles frederic vause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Switzerland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toe River Campground 11 min Daniel 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 17 min Donnie Dollhands 443
Tonne Chandler stay out of my life 30 min Mary Ayers 11
travis blevins (Apr '13) 36 min Mountian man 21
Heather Henson 48 min Stop 22
Anyone know 2 hr Oh really 12
Marcie Baker 7 hr Inquiring mind 3

Little Switzerland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance