american citizen

Le Mars, IA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
someone is looking for their dog. he was a member of their family and has been missing since the middle of july. i heard today that a guy in ashton who does not like dogs took this dog out of town on a leash and shot him for no reason at all. instead of contacting someone who would of picked it up. he had a visit from police officers apparantly this is ok in osceola county to shoot dogs.I am sickened by the thought of a friendly dog who harmed noone just strayed a bit could be abused this way. I hope somehow and someway this guy will be held accountable for his actions. how many pets has he killed. ashamed to visit a town that turns a blind eye to violence against animals
BadToTheBone

Morehead, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
thats so sad, i have no idea ho anyone could harm gods little criiters. its a shame i think. breaks my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Petition calls for resignation of Hartley, Iowa... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jacqe Sik 1
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
obamas aid to hamas (Oct '12) Oct '12 hatethis mfer 2
•••
•••
•••

Little Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE