Sibley 2nd OWI

May 14, 2012 Full story: KICD-AM Spencer

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office says a deputy made the traffic stop Sunday for a moving violation.

Full Story
curious taxpayer

Le Mars, IA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
It would be interesting to know just what this young gentlemans traffic violation was. why this officer actually pulled him over. Did he get cited for anything else/If it was a valid stop or just some gung ho officer in Osceola county violating a citizens constitutional rights. I have heard some people in this county officers included need to learn what the constitution says and follow the laws.
I am glad I do not live in that area and hope I never will. Take the blinders off people what will it take to make you see there is no constitution followed there and noone seems to mind,something really stinks in this county and its obvious where it is coming from
Disgusted Local

Ocheyedan, IA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I agree curious taxpayer.It starts with the sheriff and district attourney, then trickles down to the deputies. We have a sheriff that doesn't know the constitution and a D.A. that doesn't care if your guilty or innocent, as long as he gets paid and keeps an above average conviction record. If he thinks he will lose in district court he tricks you into sighning off back to magistrate. And the judge there is just another one of his puppets. He also whores himself out to other counties. I understand the money is needed to keep the county going. If it was up to me, the other counties can have him! I'll trade UNeducated sheriff,magistrate,out of line D.A., and young guns for, ANYONE! ANYTHING! STOP the HARASSMENT. it is creating Hostility!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petition calls for resignation of Hartley, Iowa... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jacqe Sik 1
obamas aid to hamas (Oct '12) Oct '12 hatethis mfer 2
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Little Rock, IA (Sep '12) Sep '12 Terri 1
Michael F. Kerrigan - Little Rock, Iowa (Jun '12) Jun '12 Joye Haedtke Hall 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35
Arlene P. Tille (Sep '10) Sep '10 elaine hirsch jen... 1
Osceola County Tornado Damage (Jun '10) Jun '10 Kathy Hanlin Olson 1
Little Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:00PM
Bostick: I Received 'A Lot' of Death Threats
Bleacher Report 8:09 PM
What Can We Expect If AP Is Able to Return?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
PFT Live: Vikings talk with Chris Tomasson, Lions/Cardinals offseason to-do lists
NFL11:12 AM
Adrian Peterson linked to Cowboys, Colts, Cardinals
NFL 2:32 PM
Adrian Peterson releases statement on ruling