rumors of jermain taylor involvement ...
First Prev
of 204
Next Last
MeL

Sherwood, AR

#4221 May 5, 2011
Wow
Truth

Batesville, AR

#4222 May 6, 2011
Whats the odds of this killer being from the same TINY town in the delta as Jermaines wife???? This has been known by everyone since the start of this thing. Bottom line is its not gonna get settled on TOPIX and will always be something the general public knows but justice will not be served until the end of time.
curious

Sherwood, AR

#4224 Jul 16, 2011
any new word on this? i saw him the other day with his kids
blakeleigh

Maumelle, AR

#4226 Jun 29, 2012
All of ya'll need to put this to rest because its just a rumor and i know him personally and he would never do such a thing!!..#love you uncle mane
nothing better

Little Rock, AR

#4227 Jun 29, 2012
I know jermaine personally. He is a close friend amd all those thinking he is connected to the case - he is in a miniscule way... he is not directly involved in the murder nor will he ever be implicated or indicted as such end of story. Yes he does run around on his wife... no bearing on the authenticity of these claims
yes

United States

#4228 Jun 30, 2012
most black men & women rur around on each other in their marriage life.
willissa

Van Nuys, CA

#4229 Nov 18, 2012
Disregard all that other comments all i can say is that tupac will not let anyone ha me those other words are are not called foru
Patricia Cannady

Asheville, NC

#4230 Mar 14, 2014
anyone wrote:
why is no one talking about the rumors going around about Jermain and his wife involved in the death of anne?
I am reporting you to the authorities for this comment.
Taylor

Hammond, LA

#4231 Apr 17, 2014
Not to sound like a crackpot, but Her death sounds like a cover up to me. She is killed and raped by a random black man and in Arkansas is 'how to cover up a murder 101' her laptop was stolen but they never said that the convicted murder had it or insinuated he stole it when they said he stole other items, and there were unauthorized 'medical personnel' looking through her medical records. It just bothers me a little. I think she stumbled onto a story she wasn't supposed to tell.

Indianapolis, IN

#4232 Feb 2, 2015
Patricia Cannady wrote:
<quoted text>I am reporting you to the authorities for this comment.
What the hell is to report here, snapperhead?!?

Indianapolis, IN

#4233 Feb 2, 2015
Taylor wrote:
Not to sound like a crackpot, but Her death sounds like a cover up to me. She is killed and raped by a random black man and in Arkansas is 'how to cover up a murder 101' her laptop was stolen but they never said that the convicted murder had it or insinuated he stole it when they said he stole other items, and there were unauthorized 'medical personnel' looking through her medical records. It just bothers me a little. I think she stumbled onto a story she wasn't supposed to tell.
Yep.

Indianapolis, IN

#4235 Feb 2, 2015
Just take a look at all the madness JT has created for himself lately. I wouldn't put anything past him.
Think

Frisco, TX

#4237 Apr 16, 2016
Dumb asses will say anything. Who does that?? Jealousy in people. This world is sick. the love of money is the rule of all evil.....folk hate to see the love of what a true family is. Who gives a rat's ass about what Billy Joe punkass northeast said, go live in misery and leave folk alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 204
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dudley 21,703
Black women stupid 4 screwin with white men 3 hr UADummBroad 1
Abortion Clinic in Little Rock BURNED TO THE GR... 4 hr Buttkissinsfun 31
Please give us your opinion am I wrong? 8 hr reportinthefax 6
KATV Channel 7 I have an issue 8 hr lrartvnewslinx 6
Any ladies want to chat? 11 hr Curious 4
Thanks Donald!! Mon Guest 10

Little Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages