Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#62 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Boy did you misread me Larry. I don't have a crush on a beautiful, intelligent, well read woman like Steph. I have a crush on a whacked out perverted nut job like you Larry. It's something about your smooth suavy cool way of talking to chicks that turns me on. After all the peperoni nipple thing was a conversation piece that should go down in history as a woman picker uper! I bet you get all the girls Larry!
I guess a difference between us is that I don't try to pick girls up on the internet. I just make jokes on the internet. Do you get good results from asking personal questions of people who represent themselves to be girls? Your 2 pages of groveling is what came off as creepy to me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#63 Nov 19, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess a difference between us is that I don't try to pick girls up on the internet. I just make jokes on the internet. Do you get good results from asking personal questions of people who represent themselves to be girls? Your 2 pages of groveling is what came off as creepy to me.
Yeah steph and I are going on a date tonight with her living in California and me in New Mexico it's a match made in heavan! OH, that was a JOKE! HA! HA! I get it now! You stalking me is what is creepy to me, just admit it, you are gay and you have a man crush on me! I understand!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#64 Nov 19, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry, my perv-radar is finely attuned and trust me Warrior is not trying to creepily pick me up on the Internet. if he were, he'd be drop-kicked like Jesus through the goal post of life. as for me representing myself to be a girl on the internet, I'm all woman baby!!! alright pepperoni, make it a great day, eh?
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#65 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah steph and I are going on a date tonight with her living in California and me in New Mexico it's a match made in heavan! OH, that was a JOKE! HA! HA! I get it now! You stalking me is what is creepy to me, just admit it, you are gay and you have a man crush on me! I understand!
Stalkers, bad.
Man crush, well, they happen.

Location hidden

#66 Nov 19, 2012
It's not nice to attempt to personally insult somebody by calling them gay. Gay people are a minority who are entitled to equal rights. Maybe people of your older generation are stuck in the outdated mindset that it is bad to be gay, but gays are humans who should not be discriminated against.

It's interesting that you interpret my 3 posts in this thread (in which I do not ask anybody to divulge their personal information) to constitute stalking, especially in light of the fact that you have written many more posts than me in an attempt to illicit somebody's personal information. If I'm gay, then you're a rapist/serial killer.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#67 Nov 19, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
It's not nice to attempt to personally insult somebody by calling them gay. Gay people are a minority who are entitled to equal rights. Maybe people of your older generation are stuck in the outdated mindset that it is bad to be gay, but gays are humans who should not be discriminated against.
It's interesting that you interpret my 3 posts in this thread (in which I do not ask anybody to divulge their personal information) to constitute stalking, especially in light of the fact that you have written many more posts than me in an attempt to illicit somebody's personal information. If I'm gay, then you're a rapist/serial killer.
interesting....
i don't get the whole "gay insult" thing either. i don't think being gay is a bad thing. i'm a straight female and people can bang whomever they want!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#68 Nov 19, 2012
Being gay is not a bad thing if that is your thing? Some people like pepperoni and some people don't, to each their own. I am not gay a rapist or serial killer. I am also not a stalker but, have aquired my very own to brag about. Waiting for you now my stuffed crust stalker!

Steph what is with kicking Jesus through the goal post?
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#69 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Being gay is not a bad thing if that is your thing? Some people like pepperoni and some people don't, to each their own. I am not gay a rapist or serial killer. I am also not a stalker but, have aquired my very own to brag about. Waiting for you now my stuffed crust stalker!
Steph what is with kicking Jesus through the goal post?
did i stutter?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#70 Nov 19, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
did i stutter?
Jesus said you did.....
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#71 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said you did.....
maybe to you, but not me. Jesus and I don't have a relationship.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#72 Nov 19, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe to you, but not me. Jesus and I don't have a relationship.
Jesus would love to get to know you but he understands your position right now!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#73 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus would love to get to know you but he understands your position right now!
yeah....i'm sure he does.

Location hidden

#74 Nov 20, 2012
My understanding of Jesus is that his primary number 1 teaching was to love everybody. Gays are included in everybody. Christianity gets its name from Jesus Christ. True Christians base their lifestyles on the teachings of Jesus. Pseudo-christians make a mockery of Jesus when they exude hatred and negativity. There is no room for hate in a true Christian's heart.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#75 Nov 20, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
My understanding of Jesus is that his primary number 1 teaching was to love everybody. Gays are included in everybody. Christianity gets its name from Jesus Christ. True Christians base their lifestyles on the teachings of Jesus. Pseudo-christians make a mockery of Jesus when they exude hatred and negativity. There is no room for hate in a true Christian's heart.
God Bless you Larry!

Location hidden

#76 Nov 20, 2012
You too.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#77 Nov 20, 2012
Awwww, Larry and Warrior playing nice.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#78 Nov 20, 2012
ok enough Jesus, back to BOOBIES!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#79 Nov 20, 2012
Steph wrote:
ok enough Jesus, back to BOOBIES!!!!
I like boobies. The big ones. Girls are so lucky!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#80 Nov 20, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I like boobies. The big ones. Girls are so lucky!
WE are lucky? Sheesh. Not everyone likes big ones Warrior....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#81 Nov 20, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are lucky? Sheesh. Not everyone likes big ones Warrior....
I thought both guys and girls liked big ones. Girls like big ones on guys and vise versa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The unemployed who bet at the races 7 hr Sheila 3
Hayden Taylor 14 hr Class mate 1
Sarafina Brooks channel 7 16 hr Bussin her butt 9
What happened to Little Rock? 16 hr Forrest Gump 4
Negro Kid Shot Dead by NLRPD Officers Apr 19 spamalert 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 18 Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
What do you call a black man who flies an airpl... Apr 13 Diversity Cowards 6

Little Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages