Anyone know anything about Brandon Johnson?

Posted in the Little Rock Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jrock

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2009
He killed Joseph Bittengle in December and Akshaya Nandam in January? Any information on him? What jail or prison is he in? When is the trial?
Ms A Johnson

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
He did not kill anyone,there were other people involved in this that were not held accountable. This group took full advantage of Brandon's mental incapacity and he was unfotunately the fall guy in these horrendous crimes.He is my son and was not raised to be such an uncaring,cold blooded person. But the exact opposite. You may search ADC inmate search to find out where he is. This is unfortunate for all involved and I pray for ALL of the families this has affected.
D Gibson

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2012
If you saw the Crime 360 episode, dude is so guilty. Sorry for his family as he is obviously slow in the head, but he was not to slow to rob and kill and keep the gun under his couch. And keep the dead peoples wallets in his girlfriends apartment. Or to let his gf use the dead guys cc to buy fast food and to rent movies. He is SURELY not all there. At least he wont be executed.
wow

Benton, AR

#5 Mar 5, 2012
too many murders in LR
scooby

West Bend, WI

#6 Mar 6, 2012
I feel bad for brandon,s mother but he did kill an rob others.The guy left so much evidance by the victims.then had the balls to use ccards when every store basically has video cameras rents movies,sits on couch an watches em with gun used to kill these people under the couch he sleeps on oh an yes we cant forget about TWO of the people,s wallets also by gun. This animal ruined so many lives took loved one,s away. He should have got the needle. Then maby his mother will kno how it feels to loose someone you love so much at the hands of another.
mad as hell

Little Rock, AR

#7 Mar 6, 2012
the laws protect the perps any more and ther rest of us just get clobbered
cml5150

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Mar 6, 2012
anybody got a link to this story?
Dirty

Wheeling, WV

#9 Jul 3, 2012
It doesn't matter how he was raised. If he had a "mental" problem, why didn't you as a mother, attempt to help treat him in the past? Excuses don't get very far. If you have proof he didn't commit these crimes and others did, I recommend informing the appropriate authorities. No one cares that you "think" or "feel" he is innocent because he wrote you that or told you that through a piece of glass.
Ms A Johnson wrote:
He did not kill anyone,there were other people involved in this that were not held accountable. This group took full advantage of Brandon's mental incapacity and he was unfotunately the fall guy in these horrendous crimes.He is my son and was not raised to be such an uncaring,cold blooded person. But the exact opposite. You may search ADC inmate search to find out where he is. This is unfortunate for all involved and I pray for ALL of the families this has affected.
To Ms Johnson

Lakewood, OH

#10 Jul 5, 2012
It's so unfortunate that in your "heart of hearts", you could actually believe your son,(serial killer, Brandon Johnson), is actually innocent. What ignorant mothers do not realize is that SCIENCE is fact! Facts: he possessed the murder weapon, he had the victims blood on HIS clothes, he had his victims belongings, he used the victims credit card. That's just the beginning of the evidence against his sorry ass. Think about the families of the victims which are left behind, and how they feel. Think about how the victims felt when your MONSTER robbed and/shot them. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone like you.
Crime 360 watcher

Forest Hills, NY

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Ms A Johnson wrote:
He did not kill anyone,there were other people involved in this that were not held accountable. This group took full advantage of Brandon's mental incapacity and he was unfotunately the fall guy in these horrendous crimes.He is my son and was not raised to be such an uncaring,cold blooded person. But the exact opposite. You may search ADC inmate search to find out where he is. This is unfortunate for all involved and I pray for ALL of the families this has affected.
Brandon must be punished to the full extent of the law. He deserves to be executed; but let him live so he can serve the rest of his life in prison.
holdhmm

San Diego, CA

#13 Aug 27, 2012
It does not matter how you raise your children you should not up HOLD them in their wrongness he did it and you know it.
Ms A Johnson

Euless, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Dirty wrote:
It doesn't matter how he was raised. If he had a "mental" problem, why didn't you as a mother, attempt to help treat him in the past? Excuses don't get very far. If you have proof he didn't commit these crimes and others did, I recommend informing the appropriate authorities. No one cares that you "think" or "feel" he is innocent because he wrote you that or told you that through a piece of glass.
<quoted text>
Without getting into detail,Dirty,I as his mother did everything I could to "get him help" as you so eloquently put it. Do I think he is completely innocent? No...I'm not that disillusioned. Do I wish like hell none of these things ever happened? Everyday of my life.And not just for him but for EVERYBODY involved,including the people who lost their lives. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers.As for your suggestion to "informing the appropriate authorities"we tried that to no avail,so that part is over...with that being said,my only purpose in responding to any of this was to express what I felt like. Not to start some debate about his guilt or innocence or give an"excuse"but to speak about my son...I still wished everyone was held accountable but not much I can do about that...not angry because he's in prison,I very much appreciate the law and respect it. I simply stated,there were more involved.Don't be so quick to judge my motives in this forum. He is lost to me as well...
Ms A Johnson

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
holdhmm wrote:
It does not matter how you raise your children you should not up HOLD them in their wrongness he did it and you know it.
Now,I would never uphold ANYONE in wrong,especially my own. Having been informed of later developments,I do not nor have I ever thought he was completely innocent. Whether you or anyone else wants to believe it,he was not alone in committing these crimes. That's all I'm saying...whatever his role was does not exclude him for facing justice...and because of the way he was raised,really upset me at him for having ANY part of this. My heart bleeds for the people who lost family and friends in this and I wish I could take it back,but I can't. DO NOT misconstrue my mentioning his upbringing as an excuse or upholding him,I'm simply saying there were more involved and he was not the only one that should have gotten punished for this. Doesn't excuse him,but there are many pieces to this that were not made public.
Ms A Johnson

Euless, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
To Ms Johnson wrote:
It's so unfortunate that in your "heart of hearts", you could actually believe your son,(serial killer, Brandon Johnson), is actually innocent. What ignorant mothers do not realize is that SCIENCE is fact! Facts: he possessed the murder weapon, he had the victims blood on HIS clothes, he had his victims belongings, he used the victims credit card. That's just the beginning of the evidence against his sorry ass. Think about the families of the victims which are left behind, and how they feel. Think about how the victims felt when your MONSTER robbed and/shot them. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone like you.
Whether you have sympathy for me or not is irrelevant,i do not need your sympathy...but I will say this and I am done. "Ignorant" is not remotely close to what I am...I do not believe he is completely innocent. That would be nieve...disillusioned at best,I simply stated,and I stand by it,that there were other's involved. There were so many things that came out that were not made public.Unfortunately,A&E nor any other media outlet made those things public. Whatever his role was in this,I would never condone and certainly would agree he deserves punishment for it. Your absolutely right,in my "heart of hearts" I upon hearing this for the first time,did believe he was completely innocent but then everything was revealed to me and not by Brandon but the authorities. What they do not tell you all is what happens after their huge headlines...no they could'nt do that that would cost them dearly if they had. None of that matters now...I love my son and because I love him,I welcomed his punishment...I just wish EVERYBODY involved would have been held accountable. Stop being so judgemental about me because I have an opinion...hate with a passion what has happened,but I could not in good conscience,say I'm ok with only him being punished for this.
360 viewer

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
I just seen the episode regarding Brandon Johnson. I can understand both sides of this story. The evidence was completely overwhelming against him. I feel for the families involved. The lose of life over something as dumb as money is so senseless. But to look back at the evidence regarding blood on his jeans and then to use those peoples credit cards was not the smartest thing to do. Then to have the weapon under the couch where he slept was not very intelligent either. Also his girlfriend stated she only took him to the robberies and then picked him up afterwards. So my question is if he had other people helping him why didn't she mention it? I understand Ms. Johnson that you don't wanted to believe that your son is a serial killer. But based on what I have seen the evidence is overwhelming against him. Yes anybody that commits such hanious crimes should be punished to the full extent of the law and if anybody else was involved they should be punished along with your son. I understand that you feel he wasn't the only person involved. If thats the case then your son should name the other people involved. He shouldn't take the blame all by himself. I am glad that where I live that our crime rate is not as high. I actually wish people would think about things before they reacted and think about the consquences that they will put other families through before they act. In this world people don't realize crime really doesn't pay and we live in the greatest country in the free world. We take our freedom for granted.
Ms A Johnson

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2012
360 viewer wrote:
I just seen the episode regarding Brandon Johnson. I can understand both sides of this story. The evidence was completely overwhelming against him. I feel for the families involved. The lose of life over something as dumb as money is so senseless. But to look back at the evidence regarding blood on his jeans and then to use those peoples credit cards was not the smartest thing to do. Then to have the weapon under the couch where he slept was not very intelligent either. Also his girlfriend stated she only took him to the robberies and then picked him up afterwards. So my question is if he had other people helping him why didn't she mention it? I understand Ms. Johnson that you don't wanted to believe that your son is a serial killer. But based on what I have seen the evidence is overwhelming against him. Yes anybody that commits such hanious crimes should be punished to the full extent of the law and if anybody else was involved they should be punished along with your son. I understand that you feel he wasn't the only person involved. If thats the case then your son should name the other people involved. He shouldn't take the blame all by himself. I am glad that where I live that our crime rate is not as high. I actually wish people would think about things before they reacted and think about the consquences that they will put other families through before they act. In this world people don't realize crime really doesn't pay and we live in the greatest country in the free world. We take our freedom for granted.
I appreciate yo not being judemental based on your own opinion. I completely agree with what you say here Although they did not show her WHOLE interview on the show,there was a lot more said. Don't forget those shows are VERY edited. For instance,no one except the people directly involved with the legal mitigations this case, knows that the girlfriend re-canted her entire statemet. She and another person used that credit card,and there is so much other stuff the publicdoes not know about. Man, I did not realize that the rest of the country is still so in the dark about the WHOLE story not just this edited episode of Crime 360. At any rate,I'm done discussing this,it would be ineffecacious to do so here. I truly appreciate your ability to see that there is another side to this as well. Keep everyone in your prayers. I will do the same. God Bless.
CLB

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2012
I feel bad to post on here but unfortunately curiosity makes you google things you have no business reading. However reading some things can change what was on your mind after watching an investigation on tv for 1 hour compared to the things they can not fit in, in just 1 hour. I had to comment because after reading what I have I feel it is important to share postive and not negative I believe full harted that closed minds should come with closed mouths (and internet.) Bashing will not bring back any of the innocent people that were harmed. Prayers thoughts and memories of these human beings will always be talked about to the best standards by any caring person. I believe as a mother and reading this that Ms A Johnson is not only doing her best a mother but doing well just in general. How many parents of a convict (sorry I hate that word but it fits what I am saying) post nation wide she believes her son is not fully innocent and should be punished. That is good parenting. Regaurdless of being a mother or not there comes a time where your children make their own chocies and in that moment or moments they throw everything they have learned out the window. I am not in anyway defending him what he did was not right but we as outsiders to this have no authority to point blame on why he did what he did. I have lost due to someones thoughtless actions it is sad but it is something we have no control over. It doesn't make anything easier but it makes us appreciate he valuable time we do get with one an other. Sorry this was so long but I had to express this.
Chris

Ruskin, FL

#20 Feb 4, 2013
His girlfriend confessed..She dropped him off!! What more do you want MOM? Your sons deserves to be ass raped everyday he lives in prison.
Chris

Ruskin, FL

#21 Feb 4, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate _info/search.php?dcnum=147961 &sex=b&age=70&RUN= 135
This poor little angel was framed! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACLU Asks Court To Strike Down Arkansas Parenti... (Jan '09) 19 hr guest 3,390
Review: Roll Out (Aug '11) 22 hr Brandon 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Fred 19,408
Military Service "Not Good Enough" Wed q ead 6
Born in 1879, pharmacy keeps up with times Wed Tell it like it is 1
Penny Rae Tue Anxiety 3
One Dead, Two Hurt in Wreck in Lonoke County Fr... Oct 25 Ace Smith 3

Freeze Watch for Pulaski County was issued at October 30 at 3:06PM CDT

Little Rock Dating
Find my Match

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Rock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]