- News Anchor Changes for KARK, Chann...

- News Anchor Changes for KARK, Channel 4

There are 14 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Dec 1, 2008, titled - News Anchor Changes for KARK, Channel 4. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

KARK, Channel 4 is making some major changes to its news anchor lineup starting today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

the Joe Swindles

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2008
We have missed Melissa Senis,sorry about the spelling, We sure hope you recognize her professional manner.She is a pleasure to watch and very professional,always has a smile and on top of her game.

Thank you Joe and Dorothy , Mount IDA, Ar.

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2008
I used to watch Melissa back when she was on KAIT in Jonesboro, when I lived in that area. I much prefer her at the 10pm newscast, rather than in the mornings. She just never seemed peppy enough for the mornings, I need someone cheerful to help wake me up! But Matt Mosler and Sonseerhay Tounsall don't seem too chipper either!
Linda Smith

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Jan 15, 2009
Matt Mosler is wonderful in the mornings. He's not bouncing off the walls but happy, with a smile and always pleasant. Sonseerhay is very good in the mornings also. They are a perfect morning team.

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2009
They act like they don't really like each other.
Out go the lights

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2009
WE (wife and I)liked Melissa in the mornings ... Thought the chemistry with Matt was good. Like they actually knew and liked each other.
Sonseearay and Matt just dont have "it"... Cant describe what "it" is , but I know it when I see it and they dont have it. EVERYTHING seems forced or canned.
Let Sonseeray keep doing the weekend news... find Matt a better morning partner. PLEASE.
Gena Seidenschwarz

Olive Branch, MS

#6 May 2, 2009
Harry Bounds is the only weather person in the state who isn't annoying but that is just because he is relatively new. Please do not encourage him to start being silly like the rest of his kind.

United States

#7 May 2, 2009
Who is Harry Bounds? What station does he work for? Alright, peace

Springdale, AR

#8 May 2, 2009
Matt does a GREAT job.
Mishleen Ross

United States

#9 May 2, 2009
MBA wrote:
Matt does a GREAT job.
Yeah, I think so too. Alright, peace. Hum.......
Mishleen Ross

United States

#10 May 2, 2009
MBA wrote:
Matt does a GREAT job.
Who are you 'MBA'? Peace.
Joe the Plumber

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 May 2, 2009
No doubt about it. I smell a fart ............
Mishleen Ross

United States

#12 May 2, 2009
Joe the Plumber wrote:
No doubt about it. I smell a fart ..........
What?! You are a nut! Peace.
Mishleen Ross

United States

#13 May 2, 2009
I'll be back, I have to give my babies a bath. Alright, peace.
Shanon Wallace

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Mar 22, 2013
I don't know much about Matt, but from what I have read about his foundation, he has been s great blessing to many people. I actually visited one of the congregretions that his program has help and was brought to tNot due to jealous, but because eventhough we are renting a small church in Lonoke, I know there is hope for a building we can own. It's people like Matt that keeps hope alive.

Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Tyrone Abdul Carp 21,492
Sarafina Brooks channel 7 14 hr Buster Kidnee 1
News Officers hunting patient, therapist who left Ar... Thu ACE 1
Stormy Daniels have an abortion paid for by con... Wed Longhaul 8
Negro Kid Shot Dead by NLRPD Officers Mar 20 Black AK 47 12
94.9 FM - What Happened? Mar 20 Bobby D 5
I agree Mar 20 David 1

Little Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages