We must pray for and support Presiden...

We must pray for and support President Trump

Posted in the Little Rock Forum

The Apostle

Mountain Pine, AR

#1 Jul 22, 2018
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
Jim Brown Skin

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2018
Real smart voting for a man who had no political experience....NONE.....in politics whatsoever.
That's nothing narrow-minded reneck racism.
There were experienced white male vetetan politicans all over this country who were far more deserving of being elected than someone with no poltical experience.
Trump was elected by a bunch of racist rednecks. period.
Kenny

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#3 Jul 23, 2018
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
They said the same thing about some guy in Germany about a 100 years ago. There are no meds for people this insanely blind.
Trump supporter

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2018
Jim Brown Skin wrote:
Real smart voting for a man who had no political experience....NONE.....in politics whatsoever.
That's nothing narrow-minded reneck racism.
There were experienced white male vetetan politicans all over this country who were far more deserving of being elected than someone with no poltical experience.
Trump was elected by a bunch of racist rednecks. period.
Who was more racist than Obama???!!!!! There was always racism but Obama promoted it!!! I guess you'd rather have crocket Hillary in office??!!!
Steven

Mountain Pine, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2018
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
Let me say one thing for certain: This person DOES NOT represent Mt. Pine as a whole. We are a good, hardworking, intelligent community. I will admit I made a mistake. I voted for Trump. He has turned out to be a pathological liar, dishonest, an adulterer, and his betrayal of us to Putin last week was the final straw. He is simply a terrible person. I don't personally give a damn whether he's Republican, Democrat, or Narcissist. As bad as Hillary is (and I wouldn't go back and vote for her even now), this guy is below the scum at the bottom of the barrel.
Longhaul

Aurora, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2018
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me say one thing for certain: This person DOES NOT represent Mt. Pine as a whole. We are a good, hardworking, intelligent community. I will admit I made a mistake. I voted for Trump. He has turned out to be a pathological liar, dishonest, an adulterer, and his betrayal of us to Putin last week was the final straw. He is simply a terrible person. I don't personally give a damn whether he's Republican, Democrat, or Narcissist. As bad as Hillary is (and I wouldn't go back and vote for her even now), this guy is below the scum at the bottom of the barrel.
Steven; you are so right the horny old fool would rather climb a tall tree & tell lying than stand flat footed on the ground and tell the truth.
Ezra

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#9 Jul 30, 2018
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
I agree 100%. If there is anyone we should pray for, for forgiveness for, it is a serial adulterer, liar, a man who has been sued over 300 times in personal business. As a Christian, I agree.
Jethro Bodeene

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2018
Why should I support someone who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ?
Why should I support someone who got elected by a bunch of nra rednecks even though he had no experience in politics?
Longhaul

Aurora, IL

#11 Aug 18, 2018
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
What are you smokeing, the”Donald” has made this country look like a joke.
Kenny

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#12 Aug 20, 2018
Trump supporter wrote:
<quoted text>

Who was more racist than Obama???!!!!! There was always racism but Obama promoted it!!! I guess you'd rather have crocket Hillary in office??!!!
There it is. Trump Playbook, Play 1, the only play in the playbook. When you can't defend him, deflect and characterize others as just as bad or worse. It's the only argument Trump supporters have left, and it's losing steam.
P.S. Nowhere in this thread did I see anyone praising or supporting Obama or Hillary.
Longhaul

Aurora, IL

#13 Sep 2, 2018
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
If your going to pray for "the Donald " you may as well pray for a big rock you'll get the same result
TRUE BELIEVER

San Diego, CA

#14 Sep 2, 2018
I AM SICK OF ALL THE CRITICISM OF OUR PRESIDENT. AS SAID GOD PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF US AND ALL OF YOU ARE ON THE EDGE OF TREASON AS IS GOOGLE AND THE INTERNET IN THEIR CRITICISM OF HIM. I AM ALSO SICK OF THE PRAISE OF THE WASHED UP LOSER JOHN MCCAIN. HE WANTED TO TAKE ON DONALD TRUMP WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENED HE GOT BRAIN CANCER AND DIED. IT IS TIME FOR EACH OF YOU TO EITHER MOVE TO CANADA OR MEXICO OR ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD PLACED DONALD J. TRUMP IN CHARGE OF THIS COUNTRY FOR A REASON.
CVS Pharmacy

Cambridge, MA

#15 Sep 2, 2018
TRUE BELIEVER wrote:
I AM SICK OF ALL THE CRITICISM OF OUR PRESIDENT. AS SAID GOD PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF US AND ALL OF YOU ARE ON THE EDGE OF TREASON AS IS GOOGLE AND THE INTERNET IN THEIR CRITICISM OF HIM. I AM ALSO SICK OF THE PRAISE OF THE WASHED UP LOSER JOHN MCCAIN. HE WANTED TO TAKE ON DONALD TRUMP WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENED HE GOT BRAIN CANCER AND DIED. IT IS TIME FOR EACH OF YOU TO EITHER MOVE TO CANADA OR MEXICO OR ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD PLACED DONALD J. TRUMP IN CHARGE OF THIS COUNTRY FOR A REASON.
Your prescription is ready. PLEASE pick it up.
deplorable

Little Rock, AR

#16 Thursday Oct 11
Jim Brown Skin wrote:
Real smart voting for a man who had no political experience....NONE.....in politics whatsoever.
That's nothing narrow-minded reneck racism.
There were experienced white male vetetan politicans all over this country who were far more deserving of being elected than someone with no poltical experience.
Trump was elected by a bunch of racist rednecks. period.
how much experience did you say barry had? just because your closed minded you can't see what he has accomplished .america voted for him because he was not a politician and hillery is a treason
corrupt piece of trash. no body who loves this country and had sense enough to see her for what she is would vote for her for dog catcher. she's a criminal and a traitor
Longhaul

Aurora, IL

#17 Tuesday Oct 16
The Apostle wrote:
In our darkest hours. He deserves it. He was chosen to lead us by God, the electoral college, and the NRA, who fight for our rights every day. Is he perfect or without sin? None of us are. Yet he stands tall and strong every day, fighting off criticism. Sheer bravery. And who are we to criticize him? He was anointed by God. Negative statements and coverage do no good for our country.
What the hell are you smokeing. This Richard head is the biggest loser since Richard Nixon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 1 hr hah 1,786
Stephanie Bennett shining 5 hr Buster Kidnee 1
Foolish myths the far rightest buy into-why? be... 16 hr Capt Obvious 2
Mentally ill come out in droves for Trump and ... Wed The Donald 2
LPN license Oct 15 Nurse Hopeful 1
We must pray to be rid of the madman Oct 13 Combat K 5
Real reason for L.R. garbage recycle program Oct 12 Koch Brothers 11

Little Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Rock Mortgages