First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#120 Jul 28, 2011
Shyt-Real wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING YOU SAYING SOUND PERSONAL..... HOW BOUT YOU START A WHITE HISTORY MONTH IF U FEEL LEFT OUT!! MATTER FACT FeBRUARY AROUND THE CORNER!! LETS GET IT........
How about you take an English class?
Brian

Waldorf, MD

#121 Jul 28, 2011
proud to be white wrote:
why do blacks ALWAYS play the race card ... you never hear anyone else playing that card but then again you blacks don't know how to do anything but start shit and when you don't get your way you play the race card... get over your selves you were not around when slavery happend... you don't like it here go back to africa
As long as White Liberals allow it, they will continue to do so. As long as the media encourages it, expect it to continue.
Friendlyperson

Scarborough, Canada

#122 Aug 27, 2012
why cant white people in the U.S (no avence) but like come on it dosent matter what race you are or the colour of your skin i live in the canada so we are very multiracial country but in the U.S if you hear about racsim its sometimes about white protesting agains so called aliens (hispanics) to get out of thir country when Hispanics really owned America first then they lost the war witch there not because basically eupeans are aliens here caus of Columbus

just leave them alone they didn't do anything to you so don't do anything to them BTW i bet if the white people in america would do the same if they wanted a better life and better working expenses so if thehispanics didn't lose tht war the whole world would be changed right now they just want a better life
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#123 Aug 28, 2012
I like white folk. They are rich and give me a job so I can provide for my family. I want to be rich also. And think about it if it wasn't for the white folk where do all of you think you would get your welfare money from? Somebody has to pay for it and it sure ain't YOU!
baby

United States

#124 Sep 30, 2012
ray elliott wrote:
Well if the dam blacks would stop stealing,,and the mexican quit working for pennies on the dollar,,we might let them eat in the same restraunt with us white folk,,,,,,
wow..i can bet u have stole just as much if not more them the average black person. Don't be so stupid.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#125 Oct 1, 2012
baby wrote:
<quoted text> wow..i can bet u have stole just as much if not more them the average black person. Don't be so stupid.
What color are you? I can tell by the way you write. You can't hide it.
in your face

Maumelle, AR

#126 Oct 3, 2012
Because they stink! Got it! It's not rocket science.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#127 Oct 5, 2012
baby wrote:
<quoted text> wow..i can bet u have stole just as much if not more them the average black person. Don't be so stupid.
yeah i really steal,,,notice i ain't hiding!!!!!!

Work every dam day just so i can steal,,,,lol

such a r-tard!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#128 Mar 15, 2013
ray elliott wrote:
Well if the dam blacks would stop stealing,,and the mexican quit working for pennies on the dollar,,we might let them eat in the same restraunt with us white folk,,,,,,
Get yo mind straight. Blacks arent the only ones who steal. Every race does that. And r u jealous of mexicans because they actually hardworking people?!?! Answer this do u like soul food or mexican food? We shldnt let u eat with us! THINK!
lovely

Oklahoma City, OK

#129 Mar 16, 2013
Wow! I didn't know that only unattractive white women date Hispanics. Sorry but this attractive, skinny, disease free, well educated, well employed white woman loves her Spanish man so much that she married him! Would not trade him for anything or anybody.
wesley

Euless, TX

#130 Mar 16, 2013
Blacks and Hispanics are disgusting!!
MARK WEST

Round Lake, IL

#131 Mar 16, 2013
they import and sell the drugs to us !
holyinstallation shacktohe

Voorhees, NJ

#132 Jun 4, 2013
because we don't want them to !!
shut up!!
holyinstallation shacktohe

Voorhees, NJ

#133 Jun 4, 2013
screw you wesley..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What lawyers in littlerock are part of a drug ring 4 hr miller 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
ashley bearden Dec 23 Marty McFlizzle 3
Men who sleep with their parent until they're 7... Dec 21 Messed with the w... 1
if you get this please do not buy firewood from... Dec 16 ananomous 1
jay hamilton Dec 16 joey p 1
Body Found in Little Rock Ditch, Identified as ... Dec 16 Intelligent Stand... 1
Little Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Rock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:11PM