country

Los Osos, CA

#72 Sep 7, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>lol,thanks ,i don't expose myself in the park iether,,lmao
But yeah come to think of it i have never seen a skinny mexican girl they all been fat and nasty looking
amen ray thats for sure
McGyver

Little Rock, AR

#73 Sep 7, 2010
Why cant whites leave blacks and mexicans alone?

Who asked such a dumba$$ed question?

The right questions are...

Why don't blacks leave whites alone and why dont mexicans just leave?
jessica

Los Osos, CA

#75 Sep 9, 2010
McGyver wrote:
excellent idea mcgiver wish they would
country

Los Osos, CA

#76 Sep 9, 2010
i dont understand why our country pays for all illegals to have businesses from all other countrys but when it comes to us there broke or have no help foe us

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#77 Sep 9, 2010
country wrote:
i dont understand why our country pays for all illegals to have businesses from all other countrys but when it comes to us there broke or have no help foe us
Amen,,to that!!!
Christy Forrest

North Little Rock, AR

#78 Sep 9, 2010
I really dont give a shit who thinks what about color of skin if you pay your dues and your human than you are equal to everyone else. It is stupid ass people that cant leave the past in the past but remember one thing HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!

“the hammer”

n a

#79 Sep 9, 2010
Christy Forrest wrote:
I really dont give a shit who thinks what about color of skin if you pay your dues and your human than you are equal to everyone else. It is stupid ass people that cant leave the past in the past but remember one thing HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!
ha!! no comment,,,tooo fuuunnnyy
country

Los Osos, CA

#80 Sep 13, 2010
wow christy forrest ill bet thats not your real name ,huh????? your way of thinking leads me to that!!!!!
Dora

Canada

#81 Sep 20, 2010
Wow, you people really need to take an English class!
UNKNOW

West Memphis, AR

#82 Sep 21, 2010
SORRY TO BARGE IN BUT MEXICAN DO GET PAID GOOD AND MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN WHITES..... I SHOULD KNOW SO STOP TALKIN SHIT BOUT THEM...

“the hammer”

n a

#84 Sep 21, 2010
UNKNOW wrote:
SORRY TO BARGE IN BUT MEXICAN DO GET PAID GOOD AND MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN WHITES..... I SHOULD KNOW SO STOP TALKIN SHIT BOUT THEM...
HA HA wut ever !!! they live like rats,,,a friend of my hit the road with some mexicans to work and they sleep two men per bed,,,and the white guy said hell with this so they gave him his own bed so he woke up on morning and caught two spooning!!!!! true storey swore to god,,,so he went an started sleeping in the truck,,,,

“the hammer”

n a

#85 Sep 21, 2010
Christy Forrest wrote:
Have yall really read this it is funny in a corky way!!!!,,,lol
country

Los Osos, CA

#87 Sep 27, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>ha!! no comment,,,tooo fuuunnnyy
i think cristy forrest is retarted go find another topix christy, like ummm try a mexico site

Since: Oct 10

Jersey City, NJ

#88 Nov 5, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
See there you go playing the old race card of slaverary,,,hmmmm?????so that gives them the right to steal,rob and rape!!!!!!fu@k that dude,,we need to send thier azz back to africa or give them guns and stick them on a island if they want to play the slaverary card!!!!!!that sh@t is over rated,,,we do not have a white history month,,or our own tv channel,,
hey man it's not my fault rosa parks didn't holler shot gun before she sat down hell,,,,
EVERYTHING YOU SAYING SOUND PERSONAL..... HOW BOUT YOU START A WHITE HISTORY MONTH IF U FEEL LEFT OUT!! MATTER FACT FeBRUARY AROUND THE CORNER!! LETS GET IT........

Jersey City, NJ

#89 Nov 5, 2010
McGyver wrote:
You sound as dumb as the person who made this post!

“the hammer”

n a

#90 Nov 5, 2010
Shyt-Real wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING YOU SAYING SOUND PERSONAL..... HOW BOUT YOU START A WHITE HISTORY MONTH IF U FEEL LEFT OUT!! MATTER FACT FeBRUARY AROUND THE CORNER!! LETS GET IT........
to close to valentines day,,,,lol,,,ha ha!!
Alice

United States

#91 Nov 12, 2010
my country wrote:
you know there gross assed mexican men are always the ones exposing themselves staring at young females andthey stink like shit too.i wish they never started comming to our country, they dont even belong here the stupid assed basturds, they drive new cars, and shop all day on there welfare checks.they managed to take over all fast food jobs and they cant even get your order right after telling the dumb asses 10 times they have taken over the very few jobs left and the filthy ass holes are touching food. they always have vans to haul there super fat asses around. arizona has the right way of thinking , keep there fat asses out of here.
send the black people back to africa too
Uncle Ruckus

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#93 Nov 12, 2010
in 1857 the U. S. Supreme Court rules in the Dred Scott decision. That the Black slaves was not citizens, or even a person, and that they were so inferior that they have no rights which the white man is bound to respect. That means no blacks are a citizen of the US and can not hold a office. Read and study your history find out for yourself. Dont take others words for it they will lie to you. Just like the lie that somehow Lincoln was the great man who was going to set all slaves free. He told a delegation of black clergy in 1862 that it would be best if blacks emigrated somewhere else. He only freed the slaves in the south as a war policy to try and casue as much trouble as they could.It was a entirely a war measure only. He didnt care one way are the other for the black man. The south had then and still do now the right to secession as stated in the Consititution of the U.S. and in there also many times is the right to own black slaves. The people of the South believed in the Consititution word for word ever dot of the i and every cross of the T. The north didnt they just wanted what the South had they were jelious of the South. Boston is the main reason for the war they used people anyway they could to try and destory the South. They used Lincoln to do as they wanted. Lincoln was a nut case his brother in law asked his sister why would you want to marry such a crazy man as he is. He also read Karl Marx and liked his idel of communist party. That goes to show what kind of man he was and what he had planned for us if he had lived. These are somethings to think aboout. The side that wins gets to write thew history and the north has been trying to make the rest of us feel bad for slaves and for us to have a guilt trip about it. While all the time they were the ones going against the Consititution. America was built for the white man it started at Jamestown VA way before Boston was a town. the state of VA was up and going and making a good life here for white people. When the people from Boston Massachusetts was trying to get started they looked at Jamestown and Virginia and got jelioius. It was the people from Massachusetts that killed the Indians and stole there land. the people from Virginia never waged war on the indian. this is just a little for you to think about. Dont take my word for it do like i did. Spend hours reading and do some studing and find out for yourself and you will see im right. All the books you read now in school and most of the rest of the hisotry books are written in the north. The north know they did wrong but for so many years they been pulling the wool over the peoples eyes. Wake up people and see the light and the truth before its to late. if the black man was not sold into being slaves by there own kind they would still be over ther. having sex with a ape and spreading aids all over the place. you did know that is where aids come from didnt you? it was from black men having sex with apes in afria. So if ya black dont think the Civil war was over you. it was over like all wars are fought and its money. you was just used as a excuse
Alice

United States

#94 Nov 13, 2010
Uncle Ruckus wrote:
in 1857 the U. S. Supreme Court rules in the Dred Scott decision. That the Black slaves was not citizens, or even a person, and that they were so inferior that they have no rights which the white man is bound to respect. That means no blacks are a citizen of the US and can not hold a office. Read and study your history find out for yourself. Dont take others words for it they will lie to you. Just like the lie that somehow Lincoln was the great man who was going to set all slaves free. He told a delegation of black clergy in 1862 that it would be best if blacks emigrated somewhere else. He only freed the slaves in the south as a war policy to try and casue as much trouble as they could.It was a entirely a war measure only. He didnt care one way are the other for the black man. The south had then and still do now the right to secession as stated in the Consititution of the U.S. and in there also many times is the right to own black slaves. The people of the South believed in the Consititution word for word ever dot of the i and every cross of the T. The north didnt they just wanted what the South had they were jelious of the South. Boston is the main reason for the war they used people anyway they could to try and destory the South. They used Lincoln to do as they wanted. Lincoln was a nut case his brother in law asked his sister why would you want to marry such a crazy man as he is. He also read Karl Marx and liked his idel of communist party. That goes to show what kind of man he was and what he had planned for us if he had lived. These are somethings to think aboout. The side that wins gets to write thew history and the north has been trying to make the rest of us feel bad for slaves and for us to have a guilt trip about it. While all the time they were the ones going against the Consititution. America was built for the white man it started at Jamestown VA way before Boston was a town. the state of VA was up and going and making a good life here for white people. When the people from Boston Massachusetts was trying to get started they looked at Jamestown and Virginia and got jelioius. It was the people from Massachusetts that killed the Indians and stole there land. the people from Virginia never waged war on the indian. this is just a little for you to think about. Dont take my word for it do like i did. Spend hours reading and do some studing and find out for yourself and you will see im right. All the books you read now in school and most of the rest of the hisotry books are written in the north. The north know they did wrong but for so many years they been pulling the wool over the peoples eyes. Wake up people and see the light and the truth before its to late. if the black man was not sold into being slaves by there own kind they would still be over ther. having sex with a ape and spreading aids all over the place. you did know that is where aids come from didnt you? it was from black men having sex with apes in afria. So if ya black dont think the Civil war was over you. it was over like all wars are fought and its money. you was just used as a excuse
cool Interesting facts

Jersey City, NJ

#96 Nov 13, 2010
Christy Forrest wrote:
I agree some people just has no life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kate Stebbins 16 min Mads 7
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Duck lover 29,849
Mcintyres appraisers little rock 1 hr Mimi90 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Pete Lake 19,216
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr WARRIOR 10,004
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 16 hr KBK 218
•••
•••
•••

Little Rock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Little Rock News, Events & Info