More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.
Comments
7,721 - 7,740 of 9,801 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> My point is made....
Exactly what point did you make Billie Roberta?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lol you so full of it your eyes are brown.
So not only do you prejudge people by where they happen to live, you judge them by their eye color too. How long have you been a racist?
mygoodness

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

what's up with that?
Churmudgeon

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you say your momma taught you that two wrongs don't make a right! LOL!
Some people need to pollute, some people need to steal farm equipment. To each their own!
smog deices dont reduce pollution. it goes to the fact you cant make something into nothing. and you cant make nothing into something. the best you can do is get the most fuel economy from a gallon of gas. no matter if you burn it in a brand new car or a lawn mower you cant get more or less elements from a gallon of fuel. I like a PCV it pulls the unburnt combustion vapors that excape past the piston rings from the crankcase and feed then into the air fuel mixture this is a oily watery vapor and gives the engine top end lubrication. it doesnt consume power. My 1940,s tractors are not required to have smog equiptment why should my vehicles.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> smog deices dont reduce pollution. it goes to the fact you cant make something into nothing. and you cant make nothing into something. the best you can do is get the most fuel economy from a gallon of gas. no matter if you burn it in a brand new car or a lawn mower you cant get more or less elements from a gallon of fuel. I like a PCV it pulls the unburnt combustion vapors that excape past the piston rings from the crankcase and feed then into the air fuel mixture this is a oily watery vapor and gives the engine top end lubrication. it doesnt consume power. My 1940,s tractors are not required to have smog equiptment why should my vehicles.
Why should there be any laws you or others don't like! Hey, if you can't be with the one you love then love the one your with!
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> My 1940,s tractors are not required to have smog equiptment why should my vehicles.
In the 40's USA had countrymen stand 1 mile from nuclear blasts too? Several people know more now than(1.000 or so maybe?) at that time in history, but most are stupider...if that is possible? Who the fk would go stand there today? I can name a few...worrier and others that have posted on this thread to help promote 10,000 posts. Props to that gun-shop in Arizona for telling people who voted for Obama they are too stupid to own a gun and to go away!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>In the 40's USA had countrymen stand 1 mile from nuclear blasts too? Several people know more now than(1.000 or so maybe?) at that time in history, but most are stupider...if that is possible? Who the fk would go stand there today? I can name a few...worrier and others that have posted on this thread to help promote 10,000 posts. Props to that gun-shop in Arizona for telling people who voted for Obama they are too stupid to own a gun and to go away!
I bet you volunteered to stand at the Trinity Site in the 40's! You sound as if you have received high doses of radiation. Maybe you still have relatives out there, I saw a movie of your family titled The Hills Have Eyes! Scary bunch you are.......
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you volunteered to stand at the Trinity Site in the 40's! You sound as if you have received high doses of radiation. Maybe you still have relatives out there, I saw a movie of your family titled The Hills Have Eyes! Scary bunch you are.......
Do you lose every bet you make or just the ones you talk out your azz?
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

My guess a bitch that works in national security 30 years is a homegrown terrorist. Everyhing the government said about 911 is true. LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>Do you lose every bet you make or just the ones you talk out your azz?
So does your mother really have 3 eyes? Did you really get weaned off of the tit in the middle of her back? Do you continue to walk like a hunch back with half a brain!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

fifty1fifty wrote:
My guess a bitch that works in national security 30 years is a homegrown terrorist. Everyhing the government said about 911 is true. LOL!
Well no doubt you have to guess! You have little knowledge of anything outside of stealing hub caps and being Bubbas boy toy in prison!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I took two coyotes this morning. Called them right in, within 65 yards. They never knew what hit them!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
I took two coyotes this morning. Called them right in, within 65 yards. They never knew what hit them!
In coyote math, 100-2=156
LMAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>In coyote math, 100-2=156
LMAO
OK, I see you're drinking again!
test

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

blah
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

test wrote:
blah
test
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Now this is funny, I was returning home from town and a coyote ran out in front of me. Yep, you guessed it DEAD! I didn't even mean to kill that little fellow. So many to harvest and so little time! LOL!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
Now this is funny, I was returning home from town and a coyote ran out in front of me. Yep, you guessed it DEAD! I didn't even mean to kill that little fellow. So many to harvest and so little time! LOL!
I hope someday you are following me really, really close and a coyote runs out in front of me. Guaranteed the coyote will make it to the other side of the road unharmed.:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope someday you are following me really, really close and a coyote runs out in front of me. Guaranteed the coyote will make it to the other side of the road unharmed.:)
If I am really really close and the coyote makes it and I am followig you then that means you slammed on your breaks and I will be up your ass! Take a bath that day! LOL!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If I am really really close and the coyote makes it and I am followig you then that means you slammed on your breaks and I will be up your ass! Take a bath that day! LOL!
Put your 1% in someone elses name the day before!
No, wait, don't bother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Little Rock Discussions

Search the Little Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roll Out (Aug '11) 1 hr Guy down the street 20
Identity (Jun '08) 2 hr james 17
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Lumpy Churchhill 18,610
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bowser45 938
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 hr CabotRes 830
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr I am woman 3,835
•••
•••
•••
•••

Little Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••