More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.
Comments
7,241 - 7,260 of 9,866 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That was funny!
These black birds are smarter than they look. I only took two of them this morning. Not as many hanging out around here since I started depleting the population.
I've been considering voting for Romney. But if it's bird killers like you who support him, than I cannot be a part of that group.
So it's either Gary Johnson, write in Ron Paul, or vote for Obama, because I doubt you'll change your ways.
Your choice.
Old Army

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been considering voting for Romney. But if it's bird killers like you who support him, than I cannot be a part of that group.
So it's either Gary Johnson, write in Ron Paul, or vote for Obama, because I doubt you'll change your ways.
Your choice.
That doesn't make sense. You are going to vote for the President based on what Warrior writes on this damn thread? I'm going to vote for Romney because he is the best person for the job at this time.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense. You are going to vote for the President based on what Warrior writes on this damn thread? I'm going to vote for Romney because he is the best person for the job at this time.
No, I'm gonna vote for president based on what Warrior does in his backyard.
His choice.
Old Army

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
No, I'm gonna vote for president based on what Warrior does in his backyard.
His choice.
Whatever, still a weak reason to decide how you vote.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
Your choice.
Nobody gives a shyt who you vote for. Your wasted idiotic vote won't count for squat anyways! Romney wins this thing easy! I live in New Mexico, I know what Johnson did to this state. I would never vote for him. That just proves exactly how smart you are. I think I will go out and kill as many birds as I can before the sun sets!
fifty1fifty

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody gives a shyt who you vote for. Your wasted idiotic vote won't count for squat anyways! Romney wins this thing easy! I live in New Mexico, I know what Johnson did to this state. I would never vote for him. That just proves exactly how smart you are. I think I will go out and kill as many birds as I can before the sun sets!
If Obama wins let's have a damn truthful recount before the next war starts please! Oh!!! I forgot, this is America where you are free to be totally stupid and unquestionally obedient as Walt Whitman would say maybe?:):
fifty1fifty

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

unquestionably maybe?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody gives a shyt who you vote for. Your wasted idiotic vote won't count for squat anyways! Romney wins this thing easy! I live in New Mexico, I know what Johnson did to this state. I would never vote for him. That just proves exactly how smart you are. I think I will go out and kill as many birds as I can before the sun sets!
Maybe while you're looking up you'll fall off a cliff.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
"Nobody gives a shyt who you vote for."
Yes, you do, and you know it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

<quoted text>
"Nobody gives a shyt who you vote for."
Yes, you do, and you know it.
lol
jcl

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

still we blab about this ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

jcl wrote:
still we blab about this ?
Thanks for joining the party idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I had quail for breakfast! Going pheasant hunting next month!
Right

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

little hiawatha you couldn't trap a box of animal crackers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Right wrote:
little hiawatha you couldn't trap a box of animal crackers.
I don't trap I shoot. You would starve your fat ass to death if you couldn't by HO HO's at Wal Mart!
Raptor South of Michigan

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
I had quail for breakfast! Going pheasant hunting next month!
Yuk.
I, on the other hand, had a heck of a good breakfast today. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, sugar cured ham, hash brown casserole, grits, fried apples and biscuits and gravy.
Yum!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Raptor South of Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuk.
I, on the other hand, had a heck of a good breakfast today. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, sugar cured ham, hash brown casserole, grits, fried apples and biscuits and gravy.
Yum!!
Look in the mirror. You should stick to just apples!
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

If your hungry & need to catch a turkey, pheasant or quail. get a steel trap and use elmers glue to glue corn to the pan (trigger), sprinkle corn hansel & gretel style in different directions. you could possibly even catch a deer if you used a large conibear trap.
NoN

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

APples Yes
Raptor South of Michigan

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
If your hungry & need to catch a turkey, pheasant or quail. get a steel trap and use elmers glue to glue corn to the pan (trigger), sprinkle corn hansel & gretel style in different directions. you could possibly even catch a deer if you used a large conibear trap.
That's disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ancient One 18,817
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Speller Feller 29,606
Midtown Billiards 14 hr Patron 1
can anyone tell me who this is? 20 hr guest 2
Rapist/Illegal Alien loose in Little Rock, Arka... 21 hr Magadala 1
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261

Search the Little Rock Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Little Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••